Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what I think every AFL team should have as their home kit for 2024. I was inspired by Matt N on youtube.

I have made changes to Adelaide, Collingwood (Their clash as their home), Fremantle, GWS, Gold Coast, Port Adelaide, St Kilda (150th as home) and Bulldogs

Let me know your thoughts.View attachment 1806843
These look incredible

This is what I think every AFL team should have as their home kit for 2024. I was inspired by Matt N on youtube.

I have made changes to Adelaide, Collingwood (Their clash as their home), Fremantle, GWS, Gold Coast, Port Adelaide, St Kilda (150th as home) and Bulldogs

This reminds me how uninspiring ports current guernsey is. Your selection is so much better

Only thing i would change is removing our gold cuffs/collar as a minor change, other than that, good job :)

Last edited:

Charcoal shorts and socks for GWS would look better with that guernsey. Although, I wish they would swap orange for that blue colour they used for their training kit.

You'd think they would've gone for the 1994 Royal since next year is the 30th anniversary of that year's premiership
Maybe they'll have an anniversary jumper that they wear against Geelong, similar to our 3 peat 20th anniversary jumper that we wore against Collingwood earlier this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you reckon Giants should change their jumper to something more unique instead of a rip off Brisbane Lions Jumper like they have now? Also if they have orange as their main colour, they will stop clashing with basically every team like they did this finals series (and when they play goldcoast and sydney they can wear their never surrender charcoal jumper).

Also they are known as the "Giants" hence fitting they have a Giant G on their jumper.
GiantsBlackSHort.png GiantsOrangeShorts.png

The dream guernsey changes in my opinion I want for 2024;
Adelaide; Change the away guernseys to versions of the 1930 SA guernsey that they also wore in 2005 during Heritage Round
Brisbane; Ditch Gold Cuffs on the Fitzroy away, make the Maroon on the home slightly darker to better match the 1956 Fitzroy guernsey
Carlton; Fill in that logo on the away guernsey with Navy Blue
Collingwood; Swap the Home and Away guernseys around
Essendon; Change the constitution to make a better clash guernsey
Freo; More Retros and bring back Red and Green into the guernseys somehow
Geelong; Inverse of their 1863 guernsey for use against North Melbourne
Gold Coast; Complete re-design
GWS; Make a new, mostly orange guernsey to capitalize on the fact they are the only side with that colour, Never Surrender moves to 1st choice away
Hawthorn; Bring back the Brown Vee for use against Adelaide away
Melbourne; Use their current away in a home game for Retro Round
North Mel; Make a 'silhouette bounding roo' to replace their current away
Port; Bring back the SBS as the home with a white/silver/teal version for the away
Richmond; Yellow and Black hoops like they wore in their final VFA years for Retro Round
St Kilda; Don't change too much but consider the Pura Milk Crusader if they play the Lions in Brisbane again
Sydney; Red and White hoops to celebrate the club's 150th anniversary
West Coast; 1994 premiership guernsey
Western Bulldogs; Change the away to a white version of their 1975-1996 guernsey

adopting the orange kit used on friday night as the giants home kit would make complete sense .... especially if they want to push this 'orange tsunami' brand name

[edit] with a fraction smaller G on the front

Looks like it could be a generic link? (not sure if the numbers on the end of the URL are unique to each of us) It asks for member ID but it isn't compulsory to add. Also appears to allow you to vote as many times as you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back