Prediction Jumper Numbers 2018?

Remove this Banner Ad

The player updates etc is a long time vexed question.

I've been told it actually has something to do with the AFL control of this part.

All club websites are in same style as per AFL website style.

So the AFL dictates control of these things hence the for forever it takes ....

It's frustrating
Yes, I have seen this brought up before, and it may well be the answer. I whinge about it this time every year, but (for all clubs) once the lists (and jumper numbers) are finalised whoever is responsible for updating it should get it done sooner! We secured Sam Murray ages ago (and allocated a number), yet he's not even mentioned on our senior players page!

I do have a look at some of the other clubs' websites quite often to see what they're up to (regarding this matter). Many still aren't showing the recent changes at all, yet Adelaide's looks to be totally updated, Melbourne and West Coast near enough to done, and Carlton have added quite a few of their new players as well.

Yes, I have seen this brought up before, and it may well be the answer. I whinge about it this time every year, but (for all clubs) once the lists (and jumper numbers) are finalised whoever is responsible for updating it should get it done sooner! We secured Sam Murray ages ago (and allocated a number), yet he's not even mentioned on our senior players page!

I do have a look at some of the other clubs' websites quite often to see what they're up to (regarding this matter). Many still aren't showing the recent changes at all, yet Adelaide's looks to be totally updated, Melbourne and West Coast near enough to done, and Carlton have added quite a few of their new players as well.
It's bizarre.

And you'd think it's a five minute job too.

Bizarre.

They are numbers who cares.
Like when Christopher had to make money to give to Paulie Walnuts (his cut) and he was short the first week....

Start making excuses.....

Paulie says, "kid the bags light!"
Don't let personal friendship get in the way kid, the bag is light. You'll make up for in next week with points....

The bags light.

Moral of the story:

Numbers count, or you get whacked

Parents who want to get jumpers for their kids for xmas...

I doubt any kids would want the new recruits numbers.

DeGoey - 2
Elliot - 5
Grundy - 4
Treloar - 7
Pendles - 10
Adams - 13
Moore - 30
Howe - 38

I doubt any kids would want the new recruits numbers.

DeGoey - 2
Elliot - 5
Grundy - 4
Treloar - 7
Pendles - 10
Adams - 13
Moore - 30
Howe - 38
I chucked Well's number on the back of my new jumper last year. Wouldn't mind getting the Kirb this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd actually like to see Brayden Maynard move into the number 9 left by Jesse White, and Sam McLarty move into the number 23.

Maybe even Sier into Sinclair's old 28, and Stephenson/Murphy taking 35/36, but Sier changing is probably unlikely.

I'd actually like to see Brayden Maynard move into the number 9 left by Jesse White, and Sam McLarty move into the number 23.

Maybe even Sier into Sinclair's old 28, and Stephenson/Murphy taking 35/36, but Sier changing is probably unlikely.
And Murray already been given 9.

Strong suggestion McLarty is the new 23.

Sier won't change, he'll make his name in 36.

And Murray already been given 9.

Strong suggestion McLarty is the new 23.

Sier won't change, he'll make his name in 36.
It was more of a wishlist than anything

Wouldn't be all that hard to work out ;)
You have a head start because you know your own name.
I wouldn't just assume on your user name it has anything to do with our number 40 surname

You have a head start because you know your own name.
I wouldn't just assume on your user name it has anything to do with our number 40 surname
Well that'd be a fair and accurate assumption to make this time lol

Looks like it's happening soon.

The new drafted ones are appearing on the club website. players profile club list all* carrying 0 as their jumper number.

Murray is 9 as he is now listed as 9.

* Poor Adam Oxley, not listed anywhere not even amongst the rookies :(

But he will rise again, I presume so and in 43 you would think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back