Jumper sponsors

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Nothing major, but I’ve noticed we don’t have a sponsor on the back bottom of our jumpers this year. Pedigree on the back collar, Mission on the front, nothing else on the back.

Every other team has sponsors on the back collar and bottom back - why not us? Makes us look a bit unloved from a corporate perspective which I’m sure isn’t the case, but perception is everything.

Nothing major, but I’ve noticed we don’t have a sponsor on the back bottom of our jumpers this year. Pedigree on the back collar, Mission on the front, nothing else on the back.

Every other team has sponsors on the back collar and bottom back - why not us? Makes us look a bit unloved from a corporate perspective which I’m sure isn’t the case, but perception is everything.

Because we lost Mercedes and now don't have one.
We are not the only club though

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
One of the few clubs that didn’t require AFL assistance last year so our financial situation is sound. Less advertising is always best IMO.

The thing that disappointed me was I bought a new guernsey and the FFC isn’t on the front.

Pocket Terrace

Team Captain
Sep 21, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Long may it continue. The blue back with red and white hoops is a thing of beauty. Don’t want it ruined by an unsightly logo from a company that I couldn’t give a stuff about.

Reality is, we will get one on there eventually. Money talks.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Because we lost Mercedes and now don't have one.
We are not the only club though

Fair enough, but you would’ve thought we would bump up one of our existing sponsors and whack them on the back.

As I said, it’s no big deal and shows we’re in a very good place that I’m even raising this as a topic.

Long may it continue. The blue back with red and white hoops is a thing of beauty. Don’t want it ruined by an unsightly logo from a company that I couldn’t give a stuff about.

Reality is, we will get one on there eventually. Money talks.

To the tune of ~$1m a year.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

We're the only club missing a sponsor below the number. 5 clubs don't have a sponsor above the number.

No doubt the below number sponsor brings in greater $ than the other spot, so we'd hope to fill it soon.

We're the only club missing a sponsor below the number. 5 clubs don't have a sponsor above the number.

No doubt the below number sponsor brings in greater $ than the other spot, so we'd hope to fill it soon.

GWS did not have a sponsor below the number is Round 1. Not sure about now
20210409_114933.jpg

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS

We finally got one!
I knew something was telling me to buy some more Bitcoin (unrelated to the plummeting prices)

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yuck. Not far removed from gambling sponsorship before you get into the whole climate change angle. The goodwill from moving on from pokies...
WTF? It is nothing like gambling. It is crypto, basically being sponsored by the ASX or any real estate management firm. Crypto is investing, hardly pokies at all.

Western Bulldogs to the Moooooon!

Back