Discussion Jumpers That Never Were

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol they have teal on the SANFL Magpies logo?
Previously no, but the current logo was brought in as an encompassing logo for the entire club, so both teams use it rather than the AFL and SANFL teams having separate logos.

With that page, I’ll need to do some hunting because I’m pretty sure there are new Geelong clash guernseys?

Was worn as an alternative training jumper in 2019

Geelong Cats 2018 Men's Clash Guernsey / 9800321

2020 has '1859' above the number

Geelong Cats 2019 Men's Clash Guernsey / 9800629

Would the St Kilda Maddie Riewoldt vision guernsey count as it was meant to be made but due to supply issues they couldn't get the PI ones made?
1600496310310.png

and the 2020 ANZAC guernsey for the Lions which wasn't worn becuase of COVID
1600496344387.png

1603630575573.png
1603630647955.png
First time ever seen one of these, was meant to be our 2017 training guernsey but BLK went bust as we all know and we starting wearing ISC instead
Want one? Some guy in the UK is selling them for £13.95 ($25), surprised to see that 25 of them have sold. Crows fans in the UK must love it.

View attachment 995233
View attachment 995237
First time ever seen one of these, was meant to be our 2017 training guernsey but BLK went bust as we all know and we starting wearing ISC instead
Want one? Some guy in the UK is selling them for £13.95 ($25), surprised to see that 25 of them have sold. Crows fans in the UK must love it.

BLK really hates the colour yellow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you'll find it says in the top left corner, "Draft".

This thread includes prototype/pre-production jumpers rather just jumpers that didn't come to be as a whole so theres nothing wrong with my post
And picture was a legitimate leak rather than a fan mockup im pretty sure. Guernsey on same image template as when the Rangers Castore kits leaked early
1611200857857.png

This thread includes prototype/pre-production jumpers rather just jumpers that didn't come to be as a whole so theres nothing wrong with my post
And picture was a legitimate leak rather than a fan mockup im pretty sure. Guernsey on same image template as when the Rangers Castore kits leaked early
View attachment 1043714

Freight Train has literally posted twice in this thread to say that he made it himself.

Which IIRC is a cardable offence 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back