Discussion Jumpers That Never Were

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn and Melbourne:

tumblr_luykk64NjR1qblmdco1_250.png

Next time we get a heritage round, Melbourne should wear this one since their members voted to merge.

Would be interesting to see how they would have avoided clashes with Fitzroy & Adelaide tbh.

Would be interesting to see how they would have avoided clashes with Fitzroy & Adelaide tbh.
Fitzroy's jumper is almost the same as GC's, just a bit of blue up the top. Imagine it'd be much the same as us against GC, which as far as the AFL is concerned is a clash some years but not others. These days the AFL is happy to let us both wear home strips but in the early days I'd imagine white would've been involved. Brisbane this year wore their Fitzroy strip against us.

Fitzroy's jumper is almost the same as GC's, just a bit of blue up the top. Imagine it'd be much the same as us against GC, which as far as the AFL is concerned is a clash some years but not others. These days the AFL is happy to let us both wear home strips but in the early days I'd imagine white would've been involved. Brisbane this year wore their Fitzroy strip against us.
That was the first time we had ever worn it vs Adelaide as well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The next unused 90s Crows jumper…

Wow I've got an eye for 90's concepts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back