Discussion Jumpers That Never Were

Sep 18, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
One wonders where there prototypes ended up. Someone would have them.

The Crows have a 'history collection' that includes this:
1630586191216.png

Could be in there

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
One final variation (Chad Rintoul, left) and the final version (Kane Johnson, right).

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
One wonders where there prototypes ended up. Someone would have them.

Thats what I’d like to know! Were they returned to adidas and destroyed? Did an employee take them? Are they still sitting in a cupboard somewhere at West Lakes? Would be great to see them in the flesh.

Munners

Senior List
Apr 5, 2017
Limestone Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thats what I’d like to know! Were they returned to adidas and destroyed? Did an employee take them? Are they still sitting in a cupboard somewhere at West Lakes? Would be great to see them in the flesh.
Looks like they are made by Sekem! They were making the jumpers with Adidas branding on them at the time. I can't believe this hasn't resurfaced before now!

pz5151

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
GWS photo day 2018, yoke got raised to usual position in time for the season
View attachment 1243544

Wow, that is incredibly ugly! It looks like they are all wearing sports bras with a C cup.

I really hope the Giants move to their all charcoal as their home jumper and the all orange as their away guernsey. They're both great looking jumpers.

pz5151

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
I really wish the AFL would make the reigning premiers logo something more distinct like that. The current one just looks like a faded logo. If they either made the letters AFL gold it would look better. Even better would be to have a premiership cup somewhere on the jumper.

Back