Racing June Daily Punt- The best part about Queensland Racing is not betting on Queensland Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

you really havent seen the Slap in action. he has melted over the stupidest things
for example, he takes 1st 4s were he might take 2 horses to win. 4 different horses to run 2nd, a random collection of numbers to run 3rd and another set of random numbers to come 4th (for 1 percent mind you). In one case he went off because he had a horse run 2nd which cost him the First four. He slapped his hand on his side, started swearing in Greek for what seemed an eternity, then came out with the classic line " i thought it would run 1st or 3rd and the bastard ran 2nd". It really is entertaining!
The humans of the TAB

you really havent seen the Slap in action. he has melted over the stupidest things
for example, he takes 1st 4s were he might take 2 horses to win. 4 different horses to run 2nd, a random collection of numbers to run 3rd and another set of random numbers to come 4th (for 1 percent mind you). In one case he went off because he had a horse run 2nd which cost him the First four. He slapped his hand on his side, started swearing in Greek for what seemed an eternity, then came out with the classic line " i thought it would run 1st or 3rd and the bastard ran 2nd". It really is entertaining!
The problem is that these sort of punters are everywhere. Seen them when I was working in Corio. That was an educating experience.

The Ladbrokes hour of power strikes again

Speaking of - props to the MRC for how much time and effort went into naming the races on the card at Sandown on Saturday :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiny bit off topic lads but last night i got an exacta at Kinsley dogs (yes i was blue drunk) with $5 winner and $19 place on STAB and I had 300% so was excited....till it paid like $3....??

How is this possible?

Look at the pool sizes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back