Racing June Daily Punt. We never doubted the strip(e)

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting sucked in again but Shooting For Gold I’m buttering up again this week

Jigsaw looks huge overs as does Dragonstone (false Fav is Passive Agressive)

Tuvalu take the $5 and if doesn’t run get money back , if it makes field that’s an SP profile bet if I ever saw one

Also on one at a price last at Eagle Farm, Hamlet von Snitzel on the freshen up down to 1200m looks a bet e/w all day

It will be a sight when Pike looks to have Gypsy Goddess home and hosed

Only for one of Waller's outsiders that Chris gave Buckleys in an interview to come flying down the outside and blouse him

Enjoy your ban

Has been a fair effort maintaining a 15-16% win rate in a new state with minimal consistent support outside the Hawkes'.

Will be interesting in 6-12 months time.
Willy be leading the pack in 6-12 months time.
Keen on Snippy Miss today in the WA Cup at Northam.
Durrant's won most of the other country cups,
will probably add this one to the collection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

QLD government lifts POC to 20%. Claim ‘this is not a tax on punters’.

If only they were going as well as NSW who have money to piss away on a now $10m Golden Eagle - lel

What are all the other states? I didn't even think 10%. They will end up with 20% of nothing.
10-15% is the range. VIC and NSW will both increase and probably get to 15% eventually. Unless it proves successful in QLD I think only the desperate will try and go to 20%.

It definitely looks like a great sugar hit for participants in QLD but not sure how sustainable it is if as expected it almost certainly causes a drop in turnover, which we saw pre-covid.

They will now have no wriggle room with trying on an increase in race field fees and surely can’t ever go past 20% POC. So moving forward any drop in turnover will be a direct drop revenue while all associated costs rise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back