Racing June Daily Thread - Head North Young Man

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the go?

8u2b.jpg

Well done on another leaders track Doomben. Any chance of any major meeting not being held on a cow paddock

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got $1.20 and $1.60 pop rolled at Ashburton trots. There are bigger issues at hand here than track bias ;-)

Well done on another leaders track Doomben. Any chance of any major meeting not being held on a cow paddock

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Egg Tart was hardly the leader in its race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it raced on the fence, plus she is very very good. every other winner on the day raced on the fence too

Then back a few leaders. Had 3 bets at Doomden and won 2 of them. Yeah was a leaders track to a degree but most of the winners were fairly good and fair.

it raced on the fence, plus she is very very good. every other winner on the day raced on the fence too

Egg Tart was one off the fence the entire trip and back in the second half of the field. Maybe the horses which won up on the pace were the best horses in the race. The market suggests possibly.

What does it matter I got wounded at Ashburton trots!

Would like to have a bet in the derby but after backing Obrien's filly last night and without knowing what the pacemakers will be in the derby will let the race go.

One of the best wins by a 40-1 pop you'll ever see. Probably won't win another race but that was impressive.

Egg Tart was one off the fence the entire trip and back in the second half of the field. Maybe the horses which won up on the pace were the best horses in the race. The market suggests possibly.

What does it matter I got wounded at Ashburton trots!

Would like to have a bet in the derby but after backing Obrien's filly last night and without knowing what the pacemakers will be in the derby will let the race go.
is it any wonder you lose all the time. have a look at all the races and see. 80 percent of placegetters raced on the fence

is it any wonder you lose all the time. have a look at all the races and see. 80 percent of placegetters raced on the fence

I lose ALL the time because they fix it up in the sheds beforehand :)

I'm on Mackintosh for the Straddie so if he draws a marble I hope you're right

Big win HR especially with the fiasco off the track.

I reckon he was lucky it was at Epsom - don't think either of the Godolphin horses handled it at all and both were storming home late, especially the runner up.

One of the best wins by a 40-1 pop you'll ever see. Probably won't win another race but that was impressive.

Possibly the best win from a backmarker I've seen since Kiwi - absolutely ridiculous final furlong. Surely the only people backing it though were Aidan diehards who had $1 EW on all 7 of his runners!

The two faves ran well - Cliffs had every chance while Cracksman was so so so green - think he'll be the best of them in the long run.

Geez Queensland racing is utter filth - generally I reckon about 1 in 4 of my on top selections wins but over the last month in QLD it's been more like 1 in 11. It's not just that they don't win so many well fancied/good horses seem to get beaten panels up there. Never seen a carnival where so many horses run 30 lengths below their best.

Solid win by Egg Tart - never been one of mine but just like Winx I'll jump on the bandwagon now that she's won 6 in a row :drunk:

Geez Queensland racing is utter filth - generally I reckon about 1 in 4 of my on top selections wins but over the last month in QLD it's been more like 1 in 11. It's not just that they don't win so many well fancied/good horses seem to get beaten panels up there. Never seen a carnival where so many horses run 30 lengths below their best.

Solid win by Egg Tart - never been one of mine but just like Winx I'll jump on the bandwagon now that she's won 6 in a row :drunk:

egg tart vs winx?

this is the first i've heard of this comparison and am intrigued by such a concept. but seriously i don't think i could handle another 4 months of this talk before she starts again.

Has anyone used the app 'Plunge' before? They use their data and algorithms to predict horses/dogs, and in the minutes before the race if there is a plunge that is inline with their data and algorithms you get a tip (disclaimer says they aren't tips, but they basically are lol) sent to your phone 2min before the race. They don't do it for every race and every plunge, maybe 5-10 times a day if its inline with their algorithms. A mate put me onto it the other day and i've trialled it a few times to see what its like. I was sceptical at first but it seems like it might be decent, like any betting tips though it can be hot some days and cold on others.

Since I know nothing about punting on races, has anyone used it or has enough knowledge about horse betting it to know if it could actually be profitable long term? Or should I save my money and not follow its tips lol

Has anyone used the app 'Plunge' before? They use their data and algorithms to predict horses/dogs, and in the minutes before the race if there is a plunge that is inline with their data and algorithms you get a tip (disclaimer says they aren't tips, but they basically are lol) sent to your phone 2min before the race. They don't do it for every race and every plunge, maybe 5-10 times a day if its inline with their algorithms. A mate put me onto it the other day and i've trialled it a few times to see what its like. I was sceptical at first but it seems like it might be decent, like any betting tips though it can be hot some days and cold on others.

Since I know nothing about punting on races, has anyone used it or has enough knowledge about horse betting it to know if it could actually be profitable long term? Or should I save my money and not follow its tips lol

POT $100 bets

upload_2017-6-6_13-37-52.png

blue = March - April
orange = last fortnight of april

no other results on offer,

i've been on about 65% of their tips eyeballing it. it looks fine but with any publicly sold tips these edges dry up pretty fast which is why i highlighted the last fortnight of most recent results. also in bed with the bookies themselves so they probably wind these in as quick as they get tips if they're profitable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back