Racing June Daily Thread: Queensland - Dodgy Every Day, A Yulong Finally Wins A Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know how much cash Shinn would be getting contracted to the HKJC?

413 starts and 11 winners for the season. Hasn't won a race for 53 starts.

I know he doesn't get many decent rides but he'd have to get a big retainer for it to be worth it for him. Then if he is on a big retainer the HKJC might as well just chuck on those apprentices that were in SA instead, can't go any worse.

I know he doesn't get many decent rides but he'd have to get a big retainer for it to be worth it for him. Then if he is on a big retainer the HKJC might as well just chuck on those apprentices that were in SA instead, can't go any worse.
Wins the first tonight at 45s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Hong Kong jockey benefits are you get 10% of winning rides not 5 like here, they only pay t10% tax and the HKJC pay for most things.
His mounts won $37million HKD only riding 12 winners this year with his share about $600,000 AUD for the season

Mornings gents,

I am off to Royan Randwick next week i am wondering what the ticketing situation is since covid? Is it members only or does GA/premium grandstand tickets still on?

Never been before but I am over for a work trip so thought I would pop in and watch J Mac ride winners.

Any assistance or advice would be appreciated!

Mornings gents,

I am off to Royan Randwick next week i am wondering what the ticketing situation is since covid? Is it members only or does GA/premium grandstand tickets still on?

Never been before but I am over for a work trip so thought I would pop in and watch J Mac ride winners.

Any assistance or advice would be appreciated!

Members only and you have to pre-register to attend during the week.

Who’s calling Geelong? I’ve heard that “brave as Ned Kelly” line before most notably down at the bool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back