Racing June Daily Thread: Queensland - Dodgy Every Day, A Yulong Finally Wins A Race

Only needs to improve 6 lengths from its last race...where it had all the favors

Has this thing ever won at listed level, or just winning on it's way up through the benchmarks?

Would need to improve 6 lengths to not be tailed off 6 lengths last.

Best win was last start in an open Handicap. Was placed in a G3 in Adelaide where it couldn't beat a 100/1 pop who was subsequently unplaced dropping back to 2MWLY grade

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
Bugger il have to try locate a member who isnt going potentially and try buy tickets that way.

Thanks for the prompt reply
I think you’ll be ok next week. From next weekend they can have 25% of capacity, which they won’t get anywhere near, so I think the members only policy wouldn’t be used anymore.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Does anybody know why TAB doesn’t have early market fixed odds place betting available. Majority of Saturday’s races has no odds available

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can someone explain how they have f’ed up the photo there on Peyton Place at Moruya

Absolute rancid campaigners
For anyone who thinks they have had a bad beat, I was on this and this was the debacle i was talking about yesterday

I am still beyond convinced that it won

For anyone who thinks they have had a bad beat, I was on this and this was the debacle i was talking about yesterday

I am still beyond convinced that it won

There's a couple of atrocious angles in provincial NSW - Quirindi is another

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
There's a couple of atrocious angles in provincial NSW - Quirindi is another
Then the stewards have the gall to put up a photo of the official result and they don’t display the post in it, clearly indicating it’s a shot taken after the post to save there own arse

Beyond a joke some of these country meets, most rancid s**t I’ve seen

U can’t possibly tell me from this that the outside has got this, surely?

How in the * can they get away with that?

1593217678734.jpeg

Last edited:

kicksome

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2008
bendigo
AFL Club
Geelong
Then the stewards have the gall to put up a photo of the official result and they don’t display the post in it, clearly indicating it’s a shot taken after the post to save there own arse

Beyond a joke some of these country meets, most rancid sh*t I’ve seen

U can’t possibly tell me from this that the outside has got this, surely?

How in the fu** can they get away with that?

View attachment 900775

Is this the proper angle? Hard to say really

Attachments

• 1593217678734.jpeg
    1593217678734.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 89

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Kementari says hi...
Honourable mention to Avi
Fair point and there has been plenty of others. However Kementari and avi actually have won some races of note. Not 2nd in a country championship race on a group raceday, couldn’t even get past seabrook in radelaide.

Kementari says hi...
Honourable mention to Avi

I reckon both of those would go close to lapping HV in a Cox Plate - and there is only 200m to the post the first time :D

Is this the proper angle? Hard to say really

Nah its not - the slow mo they had literally just after the race showed the outside had his head right down on the line

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nah its not - the slow mo they had literally just after the race showed the outside had his head right down on the line
Yup it did, but just none of the camera angles lined up and there was three different ways of looking at it

It just impossible to predict, and could go either way

But when they post the one your on as a winner, interview the winning trainer and u look in your account in 5 mins later and see its lost, you can understand why someone can be pissed off

Fix your s**t ffs

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Yup it did, but just none of the camera angles lined up and there was three different ways of looking at it

It just impossible to predict, and could go either way

But when they post the one your on as a winner, interview the winning trainer and u look in your account in 5 mins later and see its lost, you can understand why someone can be pissed off

Fix your sh*t ffs
Yes just a trifle

Back