Racing June Daily Thread: You’ll go Stradbroke betting on Queensland racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Because she will just be a roadblock for the horses that can actually win and will get in the way.

Breeding is utterly irrelevant when you are talking about a rising 6yo mare. If she could stay the trip why wouldn't she have raced it (or even a mile!) by now where all the mega money is in Australia and the fields are incredibly shallow? Is the trainer a moron?
Who wins the Cox Plate matchup between Tofane and Alligator Blood ?

The fact that the losses are so much lower than the other 4 proves you are right - doesn't have to show profit to be a profitable strategy with a few tweaks. I'll work them out for first starters later.

PDL is +42% with first starters over the last 12 months but that's really only due to that $30 winner you mentioned
so plus 12% without it. Nice little profit there. There was also a moral beaten in a 1400m race at Flemington 2 weeks ago which was 26s.

Pinker Pinker had been stepped out to an Oaks as a 3yo and was runner up in an Epsom. Tofane has never raced beyond 1400m

She ain't going to a Cox Plate. Connections will go down the far more sensible Empire Rose path when push comes to shove
umm the Empire Rose is 2000m . She's top 10 Australian horse. (thats not saying much though) . Run it in the Cox plate.

so plus 12% without it. Nice little profit there. There was also a moral beaten in a 1400m race at Flemington 2 weeks ago which was 26s.

No thats POT not units - it would be -42% without it

umm the Empire Rose is 2000m . She's top 10 Australian horse. (thats not saying much though) . Run it in the Cox plate.

No its a mile - your thinking of the matriarch. She might be a top 10 Australian horse (but real talk - she's not anywhere near top 10) but she wouldn't be in the top 50 over 2000

You don't run Usain Bolt in the marathon just because he is a top 10 athlete in the world

What? Dont understand your figures. That doesnt make sense

Lol it does make sense you just don't understand

It was +13 units on like 31 bets - which is +42% ROI
Take out the $30 winner and it goes to -17 units from 30 bets so -57% ROI

name your top 10 horsees then please?

Here's 10+ better than tofane off the top of my head

Strip
Classique
Zaaki
Eduardo
Mugatoo
Gytrash
VE
The Moth
Kolding
Sir Dragonet
Masky Boy
Probabeel

Here's 10+ better than tofane off the top of my head

Strip
Classique
Zaaki
Eduardo
Mugatoo
Gytrash
VE
The Moth
Kolding
Sir Dragonet
Masky Boy
Probabeel
Clutching at straws there. You have bagged NS Eduardo big time, Mugatoo, Kolding (50s in the Cox plate market and Sir Dragonet (26s in the Cox plate market)

Shes a top 10 sprinter and a 1400m group 1 handicap winner with a big weight along with Group 1 WFA mares race and in form. shes clearly top 10 at the moment.

She won a weak Stradbroke and a mares race let's not get carried away. She is basically a poor man's Behemoth. 1400m tweeners have no place in best horse chatter for mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clutching at straws there. You have bagged NS Eduardo big time, Mugatoo, Kolding (50s in the Cox plate market and Sir Dragonet (26s in the Cox plate market)

Shes a top 10 sprinter and a 1400m group 1 handicap winner with a big weight along with Group 1 WFA mares race and in form. shes clearly top 10 at the moment.

I bag them in the elite level races yes but they are still panels better than Tofane. I still had a good enough view of Eduardo to back him off top weight in a Galaxy

She is not CLEARLY top 10 on any metric. I just had a quick look at Timeform and she'd barely scrape into the top 20 I think.

R6 Meadows
Vegas Gangster EW $61 win $4.70 place

The 600M suits, the other dogs are not electric so not sure why the odds are so big. Can easily figure in the places

Remove this Banner Ad

Back