Movie Jurassic World Dominion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dinosaur only discovered two years ago in there as well according to the director.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jurassic World was a solid chuckle and a fun film, even though it wasn’t exactly original and the CGI was seriously overdone, but Fallen Kingdom was crap.

I suppose you can only do so much withthe dinosaurs in a theme park idea, but it ripped off the Lost World but left out all the fun parts.

Will reserve judgement on this one I guess. Curiously they brought Dodgson back. Just read why they had to recast him 😬

Jurassic World was a solid chuckle and a fun film, even though it wasn’t exactly original and the CGI was seriously overdone, but Fallen Kingdom was crap.

I suppose you can only do so much withthe dinosaurs in a theme park idea, but it ripped off the Lost World but left out all the fun parts.

Will reserve judgement on this one I guess. Curiously they brought Dodgson back. Just read why they had to recast him 😬
Actually really liked Fallen Kingdom, probably because I loved the Lost World haha!

Will reserve judgement on this one I guess. Curiously they brought Dodgson back. Just read why they had to recast him
Must of missed why he was recast. Do I really want to know?

Fallen Kingdom was an absolute travesty and genuinely one of the most disappointing movies I have ever seen. Not sure whether to look forward to this or not.

Edit: IMDb says the Franklin character from the last one is returning. I may be out because of that alone.

Fallen Kingdom was an absolute travesty and genuinely one of the most disappointing movies I have ever seen. Not sure whether to look forward to this or not.

Edit: IMDb says the Franklin character from the last one is returning. I may be out because of that alone.
Surely they bring back everyone from all of them. * even give me a cameo from Nick from JP2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah looks awesome. Looks very marvelish but with dinosaurs. Hope I'm not let down. Do think the trailer is too long as is most movies these days

I think it would be a better movie if they replaced the dinosaurs with robots who had taken over the world and had put all their human oppressors into a coma where they exist in a dream world

The few dinosaurs that escaped the mansion from that last ‘film’ would have likely been captured/killed within days. More likely hours, once armed forces got involved.

I suppose this may replicate Fallen Kingdom in retconning something in the opening few minutes to make the ‘plot’ feasible.

(Tbf the trailer looks better than FK, but I’m really not looking forward to this)

The few dinosaurs that escaped the mansion from that last ‘film’ would have likely been captured/killed within days. More likely hours, once armed forces got involved.

I suppose this may replicate Fallen Kingdom in retconning something in the opening few minutes to make the ‘plot’ feasible.

(Tbf the trailer looks better than FK, but I’m really not looking forward to this)

I think a lot of the plot revolves around another bio engineering company getting their hands on the DNA and thus spread of dinosaurs becomes out of control. Also explains the new species now wandering around in the trailer.

Agree. Surely the giant TRex going in uncaptured by the armed forces for 4 years seems unlikely

Saw another trailer dropped a few days back.

It looks big. And dumb. And I have no doubt they'll ruin the legacy characters. It's pretty much the same comments you could make of the Star Wars trilogy, a total abomination in itself (and I'm not even a SW fan).

It'll make money though, and that's the most important thing. Annoyingly, I'll see it and be a part of this problem, but more out of morbid curiosity to see if they can match the sheer lack of quality of the last movie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back