Multiplat Jurassic world evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Gyrosperes and flying species
Gyrosperes can now be attacked by Dino's.Tour tracks will be able to be built over paths, making a path junction, and fences can be placed over tracks to create a new gate. You'll also have photo points along tours, which you can see taking photos of your guests as they ride past. Frontier also confirmed that tours will be able to run through Aviaries.

Also confirmed, you can have multiple flying species housed together but since the new game works off each Dino having a territory, just make sure they have enough space to get along. Flying species can break out of their avery.

Screenshot_20210816-083202_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Looks pretty good but the last game got tedious with all the sick/dead/escaped dinos it felt like hours of setting the rangers to tranq and collect.
Probably hold off until it’s on game pass .

Ok im a little confused is this digital only? I know the deluxe is digital only. Its not on eb games or jb hifi's website.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ok im a little confused is this digital only? I know the deluxe is digital only. Its not on eb games or jb hifi's website.

Tbh I havn't looked. But it was only announced for a November release 2 days ago.

Pre order bonus is exclusive skins for Park vehicles
1630444537817.png
1630444558370.png
1630444580893.png

Delux edition is 5 exclusive Dino's, additional decorations to add to your park and Dinosaur Protection Group skins for your vehicles.

1630444713332.png
1630444742779.png
1630444767274.png
1630444792020.png
1630444818451.png
1630444842870.png

It is looking pretty good but with Vanguard out on the 5th , Forza around same time and Cricket 22 later in the month I will probably skip launch and potentially get around Xmas time.

It is looking pretty good but with Vanguard out on the 5th , Forza around same time and Cricket 22 later in the month I will probably skip launch and potentially get around Xmas time.
I've already preordered. I have no idea what's coming out on ps5 before Christmas. Hopefully gran Turismo but I'm pretty sure that'll be next year some time.

I've already preordered. I have no idea what's coming out on ps5 before Christmas. Hopefully gran Turismo but I'm pretty sure that'll be next year some time.
March for gran turismo it's available for pre order

JWE2 dropped at 1am last night. I've only been able to put about 90 mins of game time in so far but first thoughts are good so far. The opening story line is interesting enough and there are a few finer details I'm still getting used to like checking the status of your Dino's.

The graphics are vastly improved and I like the different weather conditions too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JWE2 dropped at 1am last night. I've only been able to put about 90 mins of game time in so far but first thoughts are good so far. The opening story line is interesting enough and there are a few finer details I'm still getting used to like checking the status of your Dino's.

The graphics are vastly improved and I like the different weather conditions too.

Chaos Theory mode and the fact it has Aquatic and flying species makes me want to give it a go but just got Vanguard and don’t even have that much time to play that I’ll probably wait until Xmas time.

Started this last night on Series X, very enjoyable so far.

One issue though - the brightness and HDR sliders don't actually seem to do anything? The picture is quite dark with HDR on and there doesn't seem to be any way to fix it. Anyone else encountered this?

Last edited:
Its good. Challenge mode is difficult. It is little bit samey though. So imagine little disappointed in that part of it.

Deluxe version discounted on the online store going to purchase tonight, need something to play in between waiting for cricket22 to be patched properly.

Deluxe version discounted on the online store going to purchase tonight, need something to play in between waiting for cricket22 to be patched properly.
Nice its not a bad game. I'm a little disappointed in that it's not a whole lot different. You will have fun.

Finally got around to playing - loving it. The campaigns are really doing a good job of slowly incorporating each of the mechanics in a way that helps you understand how to best implement/manage them. It's been a while since I've played a park management game and the recent ones I've tried haven't really had that, and I've been lost from the outset. Great fun.

Anyone still playing this game? Purchased today... Little bit time poor which may make it difficult to play but watched the movie series last week being off with covid so it got me in the mood for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back