Multiplat Jurassic World Evolution

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
MY MOTHER ******* BODY IS READY

Universal and Frontier Developments (Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster) revealed Jurassic World Evolution, a dinosaur theme park simulation for PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One, at Gamescom today. Jurassic World Evolution is expected to arrive sometime during summer 2018.
https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/20/1...ion-sim-frontier-developments-ps4-xbox-one-pc

I spent far too much of my childhood playing Operation Genesis - and by playing, I mean stacking the park with aggressive dinosaurs and then removing the fences. This will give a great hit of nostalgia. Pumped.

anigif_enhanced-3277-1434489691-7.gif

Like above, for the love of god, please be good.

Yeah looks good. Operation Genesis was awesome. Another great little game made in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

delete the fences of the T-Rex and Velociraptor enclosures and enjoy the mayhem :)

95% of the hundreds of hours i spent on Rollercoaster Tycoon games was removing the end of roller coasters and watching everyone fly off it and explode. Same with Zoo Tycoon, i set free a pride of lions in the eatery. This game gives me hope to continue that legacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back