Movie Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Jurassic movies were realistic, they wouldn't be much of a movie. No character development at all...just a slaughterhouse.

Keep your complaints in your pocket.
If you look at the first film, Jurassic Park, here is a film that has dinosaurs and character development and a well-written plot. So it is possible to do a CGI heavy film that has all the proper elements of a good story. Most of the reviews I've seen of this film by professionals and amateurs alike mostly say how stupid this movie is. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I've liked movies the critics have hated before, and this film was OK for what it is, but just imagine how good it could've been if they got the basics of storytelling right first, and then added the CGI slaughterhouse. Alas, all they were interested in was creating a theme park ride, not a memorable movie.

I thought the last Avengers film was the Big Mac of Cinema, or the cinematic equivalent of junk food, and I'd have to put this one in that same basket.

Last edited:
I went in expecting 4 or 5 out of 10.

Was 0.2. Utter hot garbage.

Writing, acting, direction - all horrible. They made a dinosaur movie boring....fancy that.

Rian Johnson must have had a hand in this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back