Jurassic World

Remove this Banner Ad

My prediction is that Pratt's character is an expert in the field of Velociraptors and has been brought to the island to help study and understand the dinosaur they have created; a raptor/T-Rex hybrid. He talks about the intelligence of the new dinosaur in a similar way that the raptor is spoken about, so that is just putting two and two together. Plus, the brief shot of the new dino from underneath shows two massive claws on the front of two small arms, and massive legs identical to a T-Rex. The claws are from the raptor's gene's (death claw), whilst the other two physical features (small arms, massive legs/feet) are that of the T-Rex's.

Of course, staying true to the original, the new dinosaur escapes and it's a pure coincidence that Pratt understands it the best due to it's raptor-like intelligence, and is the only one who can try and contain it/stop it.

FADE TO BLACK.

Looks like I was spot on. :thumbsu:

If any Hollywood directors are in need of a scriptwriter, you know how to contact me. Haha! :p

Title and logo released for the second of the Jurassic World series. Movie set to be released June 2018.
And Jeff Goldblum returns

JurassicWorld_FallenKingdom_2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a sucker for these movies.

Jurassic Park is an all-time classic. I thought the Lost World, having for whatever reason never seen it until a few years ago, is underrated. Big time. JP3 is quick and action packed, but too rushed. I liked Jurassic World, and I have high hopes for this, especially with Goldblum on board.

Title and logo released for the second of the Jurassic World series. Movie set to be released June 2018.
And Jeff Goldblum returns

JurassicWorld_FallenKingdom_2.jpg
Is Goldblum actually confirmed? I read on the weekend that it was the theory after the poster but no confirmation... great if true of course

Fallen Kingdom sounds like The Lost World 2.0. Hopefully it's more creative than a San Diego-less remake of that.

For such a beloved franchise the only good movie was the first. I'd take the long speculated dinosaur-human hybrids at this point. It'd at least be something new.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back