Society/Culture Jussie Smollett

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2009
Belgrave
AFL Club
Geelong
Jussie is innocent, I tell you!

Actually, I said this to upset some Yank posters on another forum. I built an argument justifying my position. By the time I was finished, I started to believe it myself! For all the holes in his story, there are an equal number of holes in the cops story too.

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Actually, I said this to upset some Yank posters on another forum. I built an argument justifying my position. By the time I was finished, I started to believe it myself! For all the holes in his story, there are an equal number of holes in the cops story too.

What are these holes in the cops story? I haven't followed it very closely, but are you saying it was an unprovoked assault all along, and his original story was factual?

The standard penalty for faking a crime and/or false accusations should be that you get the same penalty someone would get for committing the crime you falsely claimed was committed.

In this case, he should go to prison for years (5? 10?).

Bigjobss

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 7, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon

Holes?

PCSY

All Australian
Jan 2, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
They need to imprison not just this piece of filth but also whichever corrupt official was responsible for him getting off the first time!
Kym "Obama" Fox would be said lady you're referring to.

Former CNN contributor Mark Geragos's law firm is representing Jussie. Mark does a podcast with Adam Carolla called Reasonable Doubt. I'm looking forward to this weekend's episode anticipating some comment re this case.

Ron The Bear

Up yer arse, AFL
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Might be referring to the noose.

Dzk-YrXWsAAc0Jl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 29, 2009
Belgrave
AFL Club
Geelong
What are these holes in the cops story? I haven't followed it very closely, but are you saying it was an unprovoked assault all along, and his original story was factual?

OK

The brothers told the cops that the $3,500 was for the hoax. That was a lie. They have since walked that one back. But this is still mentioned in the media as a fact. Go figure.

The brothers told the cops that Jussie was not happy with his pay from Empire: That was a lie. Smollett, the Empire producers, and his agent have all said he never had a problem with the money.

Eddie Johnson (investigating cop) told the world Jussie sent the letter with white powder to himself as fact. That was a lie. The FBI have still not made a statement on it, except the one they made after Johnsons's claim that he was wrong.

The cops have got nothing. Plenty of texts about the attack between the brothers, but nothing from or to Smollett. And no, Smollet's text when he uses the phrase "down low" is hardly a slam dunk. They supplied him drugs. So....

I was expecting they would leak some text he sent to the media. Or another witness who knew about it speaks up. But nothing. They got nothing. No wonder they dropped the charges. Apparently they are now going after his google gmail accounts. Like they are fishing, trying to get something on him to pressure him. The brothers should have been able to supply them one slam dunk text if what they claimed was true, surely. Its not like Smollett comes across as some kind of criminal mastermind.

Last edited:

Ron The Bear

Up yer arse, AFL
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
OK

The brothers told the cops that the $3,500 was for the hoax. That was a lie. They have since walked that one back. But this is still mentioned in the media as a fact. Go figure.

The brothers told the cops that Jussie was not happy with his pay from Empire: That was a lie. Smollett, the Empire producers, and his agent have all said he never had a problem with the money.

Eddie Johnson (investigating cop) told the world Jussie sent the letter with white powder to himself as fact. That was a lie. The FBI have still not made a statement on it, except the one they made after Johnsons's claim that he was wrong.

The cops have got nothing. Plenty of texts about the attack between the brothers, but nothing from or to Smollett. And no, Smollet's text when he uses the phrase "down low" is hardly a slam dunk. They supplied him drugs. So....

I was expecting they would leak some text he sent to the media. Or another witness who knew about it speaks up. But nothing. They got nothing. No wonder they dropped the charges. Apparently they are now going after his google gmail accounts. Like they are fishing, trying to get something on him to pressure him. The brothers should have been able to supply them one slam dunk text if what they claimed was true, surely. Its not like Smollett comes across as some kind of criminal mastermind.

Mostly irrelevant. Did they or did they not find a hardware store receipt for the rope when a search warrant was executed on the brothers' premises?

Ron The Bear

Up yer arse, AFL
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Explain "irrelevant" in the context that no-one is disputing it was the brothers.

Who cares whether he was unhappy with his pay or not? Maybe did it to get sympathy from the liberal luvvies.

Who cares whether the brothers were paid or not? Maybe they did a freebie to smear Trump.

Letter irrelevant to the staged crime.

Said one of his attackers was a white man. Liar.

Now he can tell his story in court, go to jail for a bit and refund the city of Chicago. The end.

Sep 29, 2009
Belgrave
AFL Club
Geelong
Who cares whether he was unhappy with his pay or not? Maybe did it to get sympathy from the liberal luvvies. - The police. They said it was motive.

Who cares whether the brothers were paid or not? - The police. They claimed it was evidence.

Letter irrelevant to the staged crime. - Tell the Chicago cops. Eddie Johnson claimed it as more circumstantial proof.

Said one of his attackers was a white man. Liar. - Hey, who cares? Proves nothing. (see what I did there? lol)

Now he can tell his story in court, go to jail for a bit and refund the city of Chicago. The end. - Cops got nothing. If they did, they wouldn't be still asking for his email accounts after all this time. The slam dunk evidence should have been available from the brothers. Fishing.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back