Just a kid trying to get into soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah you're right there's nothing with that picking a team that fights relegation, if that's what you enjoy go for it. Just not for me.

There were definitaly some fun Serie A games this year. The second clash against inter probably takes the cake.

Favourite game of the year was the second leg against the spurs.

Who do you support?

Fair enough, I like to really fight for it, especially remembering where we were just 10 years ago.

I support Caykur Rizespor. We're a yo-yo team in the Superlig that just can't seem to be nailed down. We finished as Champions in the First League, and we are ready to make those dogs of Trabzonspor cry yet again in the Black Sea Derby. Led by the mighty Kweuke, we are determined to stay up with all our might and ensure that the we one day become THE team of the East Black Sea!

The answer is in my sig and profile, just in case you were wondering, lol.

Fair enough, I like to really fight for it, especially remembering where we were just 10 years ago.

I support Caykur Rizespor. We're a yo-yo team in the Superlig that just can't seem to be nailed down. We finished as Champions in the First League, and we are ready to make those dogs of Trabzonspor cry yet again in the Black Sea Derby. Led by the mighty Kweuke, we are determined to stay up with all our might and ensure that the we one day become THE team of the East Black Sea!

The answer is in my sig and profile, just in case you were wondering, lol.
I'm on my phone so I can't see the sig

You don't pick your team, they pick you. Watch games and take an interest and you'll be supporting someone before you know it.
I tend to agree with this, I didn't pick Juve.

G'day all,

My name is SarahSmiles, I used to play soccer every week and was obsessed. Unfortunately this was about 10 years ago. I'm now 14 and a half and wondering how I can get back into soccer (Not so much playing more being a fan) I saw Chelsea win a final against someone in 2015 and it was awesome. I know this doesn't really give a lot of back ground but I was wondering if anyone had any league of player recommendations as to whom I should watch. Also if anyone has places where you can watch them that would be awesome.

All the best and thanks in advance, Smiles

Most people on here are anti LFC, but if you want passion and loyalty probably best club to follow

That's the thing though... what's wrong with being a midtable or relegation team battler? The thrill of the fight makes things interesting, and even if you go down, guess what? You're now in a league where you can win something, and you get to see lots of different teams from the norm, enriching one's experience.

In the Premier League, any of the bottom 14 can either end up in a relegation fight, or a chance of Europe. You might get a boring midtable season, but such is the luck of the draw.

Don't also forget how difficult it is to actually watch Euro football when its on a weekday early in the morn.

I know fans of Juve, Bayern, PSG, and Real/Barca have to look to Europe for big games, but is there anything wrong with enjoying a match against a fun team in the League.

Wasn't there any fun games in the Serie A you liked this season?

You'll have an easier time watching the Champions and Europa Leagues than you will with the 1 or 2 available EFL Championship games every week.

Update, I've watched every Chelsea game of the prem and have played 5 days worth of fifa since this thread was written. Really enjoying it at the moment.

Update, I've watched every Chelsea game of the prem and have played 5 days worth of fifa since this thread was written. Really enjoying it at the moment.
Dead to me.

Pick Arsenal and I'd like you more, and I don't like Arsenal.
Should have booted you from the US team when I had the chance ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you enjoy the Europa league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back