Just A Reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2001
Perth
Other Teams
Eagles
Make sure you switch the telly over to ABC at 2.00pm today.
East Pert v's West Perth from Leederville oval.

As well as seeing a great game of footy, you'll see Jeremy Humm and Chris Judd put on a show.
Plus Dean Buszan v's Quinten Lynch.

Is anyone actually going?

I was going to - but Beer, Easter Eggs and Backyard Cricket are a very dangerous mix, and I'm not feeling too well. :(

Chris Judd is definitely putting his hand up for a match next week. Has played on a wing in spurts, but mainly up forward where he's kicked four goals and set up another for Paul Symonds.
He's all class.

And I told you Quinten Lynch was a dangerous man.
He just knocked out Wally. :(
Very powerful player, and has a HUGE kick.

I'd say his chances with the Eagles are pretty much over.
He kicked five today. How the hell was Beeck retained before this bloke?

'Wally' is Andrew Waller. An East Perth player who all Royal fans love, and opposition supporters hate. Bit like Phil Read for the Eagles.
I didn't like seeing him taken off on the stretcher.

Judd should definately be up for selection against Collingwood as he played a ripper for east perth today.

Has Beeck ever played for the east perth league team yet or does he just play with the reserves? Kris Miller should of been retained too, as he played a good game for the sharks yesterday

The question is, who do we leave out for Judd?

I'd say Tuckey, but we can't drop the IronBar for the game against his old side (I'm expecting the big fella to kick at least 15).

Also good to see Gas, Sampi and Siera put in good performances for their WAFL sides.
There's going to be healthy competition for spots in the senior side this year.

Jud dws very good today and I was also ii mpresswe ed wit hShaun Baxter the Ex- bulldog.

diid anybody els notice Buszan still donning the eagleds mouth guarl .

god I 'm pissed, I'vdben aquinting myself wit mistret Beam as my cousi nids headed bac to England to mrrow . Ieve been pissed since 3 quater time of this nacht and it's going to be a fun tonight.

Being a West Perth fan, I went to the game and we were absolutely and totally annihilated. Karl Langdon said in the Budget that he could see the Royals going through the season unbeaten. Let's hope he's right and they are that good not that the Falcons are that bad.

Buszan was outstanding with his marking (just too big) but we were beaten all over the park (with the possible exception of Eddie Huddlestone from the Kununurra Magpies - there's a name to conjure with! - who played a decent quarter on Humm).

As a Falcon and an Eagle I admit that Lynch's "spoil" on Waller was very crude, possibly reportable (having said that, Waller has a number of prior convictions of his own, though he was blameless in this case). Hope he's OK.

Personally I would select Judd before Chambers for the Collingwood game (assuming Williams is fit to play). I certainly wouldn't be dropping Tuckey.

Leave him a while

As an Eagles member and an East Perth member I am a very happy girl today.
The Royals were so good we are scary !! West Perth were supposed to be the big improvers this year - not on that performance. Their first two goals for the game were from free kicks. For the remainder of the game they kicked 4 and we kicked 19.
On Chris Judd- he was excellent - especially as he didn't know any of the players at East Perth except Jeremy. However I think the Eagles should leave him with East Perth for a few more weeks. He has only played with boys before and a few weeks playing in a senior competition will do him the world of good. Especially at a professional club like East Perth.
I don't think anyone should be dropped. A bit harsh to suggest Andrew Williams should be left out as he copped a huge knock early in the game. The only player I was a bit disappointed with was Wirra.Although he semed to be having a bit of trouble with his legs so maybe that was a factor. I wouldn't drop Callum either.(If he is dropped he will have to wear that Garlicmunchers jumper!)I would hate to see that!

Originally posted by TheRealBuzz
Bit harsh.

Williams was sporting a very sore head, after Troy Longmuir landed on him.

Since the game wasn't telecast here in melbourne, i wasn't aware of that. Still, with his concussion, he might be the right contender to be given a rest for Judd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd had a top game. I'm sure he's 18 going on 26. As for Beeck, did anyone else notice that he hasn't been in any of the team offical 2002 posters, in the Eagle Eye's poster or The West's poster? Not a good sign for the youngster.

Oh, sorry about that D4E.
Basically Troy Longmuir took a big screamer over Williams, then used his head to break his fall.
Williams didn't look to flash after that.

Daniel Kerr also copped a heavy knock early in the game when he backed into a pack of players and got crunched by Andrew Embly.

originally posted by myself :eek:

Jud dws very good today and I was also ii mpresswe ed wit hShaun Baxter the Ex- bulldog.

god I 'm pissed, I'vdben aquinting myself wit mistret Beam as my cousi nids headed bac to England to mrrow . Ieve been pissed since 3 quater time of this nacht and it's going to be a fun tonight.

Jesus christ ! did I write that :eek: , sorry about that one my cousin has just left for England and I wont see him for near on 2 years.

Judd had a fantastic game with 4 goals but at the moment who would we drop ?

Another couple who are makeing the selecters think with very good performances over the weekend are Munroe, Hunter and Humm didn't play too badly either. I don't know how any of the other blokes whent tho.

Again I apologise for that sloppy piece of posting before. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mentalgrind

Mate, just don't operate heavy machinery!

originally posted by Voice of Reason

Mate, just don't operate heavy machinery!

lol....:D

Thanks for the sound advice,

actually, reading back through the post it is actually quite funny as I didn't think I was that bad.

Originally posted by mentalgrind

Post of the Year :D ;)

i have to ask tho....whats a 'nacht'?? Is that German? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back