Just another Latvian

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mate

How does a Latvian become a fan of our Football? I'm interested to hear that story. I assume you were here on holidays or moved here?

Hey mate

How does a Latvian become a fan of our Football? I'm interested to hear that story. I assume you were here on holidays or moved here?

After years of traveling finally moved down under and got married, been to a few footy games before, but recently decided to really get into it and support a team. Don’t think any folks back home know that this sport exists.

After years of traveling finally moved down under and got married, been to a few footy games before, but recently decided to really get into it and support a team. Don’t think any folks back home know that this sport exists.
Welcome, mate! So what made you move to Aus?

I know of a footy team in Estonia, a couple in Poland and a couple in Russia. But yeah, not sure if Latvia have dabbled in it yet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back