Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 24, 2004
Guantanomo Bay
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Call it what you want

... just another p1ssant effort when the game was there to be won .

30 years of it ...

Oh we're young ... oh we're developing . LMAO

Same s**t every year . When the acids on we cave ... as always .

We had them on toast

Lets here all the young fundamentalists tee off ... fact is the results are always the same

Weak as p1ss as always ... fact is the bombers stopped but we still couldnt finish them off .

Riewoldt is a disgrace at the moment and Hardwick needs to make an example of him

Another honourable loss:thumbsdown:

They didn't win it, we lost it, can't win cluch games. Most disappointing loss of the season by far just because of the disposal and inside 50 domination!

I have a feeling after the emotions wear off a bit you will come back to this thread feeling a tad embarrassed.

Riewoldt is a disgrace at the moment and Hardwick needs to make an example of him
How do you suggest that, public scrutiny? dropped to coburg so we can get slaughtered? 20 lashes at punt road?

Realistically nobody expected us to win tonight, we could've won but to get that close and fight back that hard is still an improvement. Add in we lost grimes and well it hurts to lose but it's not like we lost to port or gc..

I mean yes honorable losses suck, getting close and losing sucks but sometimes you just lose to the more experienced and better team on the day. Although there was some very dubious umpiring..

Essendon are getting kissed on the knob at the moment...
This time we can hold our heads high...
Bombers were very lucky... Tigers are coming... **** all the rest of you...

Yep. No composure under pressure. Biggest weakness remains between the ears. Won't take any steps until we actually take the next one. Players and club. Insert this comment anywhere in the last three decades.

The obligatory 'after loss over reaction' thread.

Essendon are a good team, we were raped by the umpires (specifically Bannister), lost Grimes early and showed great fight back to come that close.

I'm disappointed as well but seriously, take a step back and look at what you typed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute awful culture.

We should have won that game. we had them dead and cold.

Miller, King, Dea and Riewolt were shithouse. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Don't forget Nahas absolutely ****in useless and houli omg no wonder they got rid of him weak as piss when the heats on. Poor
Ol grimesy best defender goin down like that ****!!!!

Take a deep breath and reflect on the progress we have made boys... Carlton, Essendon, West Coast, Geelong, Collingwood all have more developed lists than us...

Our time will come sooner rather than later.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

We are a passionate lot and you know it Tugg so go easy
I will go easy mate.
I will put it out there, I am in the mood for cards and opposition trolls will be crucififed.
Sam, we got arseholed by the umpires. Lost our best defender before half time, clawed back a 40point deficit and lost narrowly.
You can hate all you like mate. I won't.

Culture ?

Since when does inaccuracy in front of goal define culture ? We did fail to win the game, but we lost because we missed EASY shots and SHOULD have won by 3-4 goals.

Essendon were LUCKY to win because they kicked straight.

Culture? WTF??

The game was lost by poor finishing in the 3rd. Did you seriously expect us to just steamroll them for the entire 2nd half. Yeah we hit the front but they were never in a dominant position.

I'm dissapointed with the loss but if any "culture" is developing it's a culture of fighting and grinding back into games. Carlton, Collingwood, Geelong, Bombers. All games that could've gotten away but the club got back into it.

It sucks that we keep losing but give the Bombers some credit. They are probably the best team in the league at the moment (other than maybe Collingwood).

Will need to beat one of Hawthorn or St Kilda to keep the finals dream alive. Given the way the club has been playing that's not unrealistic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back