Just Cause 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

palmomagpie

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sheff Wed, Barnet, Norwood
The Just Cause games are always so beautiful, but take the absolute p**s out of everything. Quite interested in this, the killer tornado seems a bit weird. Absolutely 100% certain modders are going to make it a sharknado thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dwwaino

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Moderator #12
These games usually go on sale pretty quick. I would have got it already but the PC port is pretty arse so I’ll wait until the inevitable price drop at Christmas. Still looks like dumb fun though.

Sixpence

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think everyone is holding off purely because of backlogs of games
That's pretty much my reason. Just finishing off Red Dead at the moment, then have AC Odyssey to get through before I pick this up. Keen though. I picked up JC3 when it was free on PS Plus but didn't play it for a few months, was rushing through it to get it done before I left London so didn't get a chance to hit up the DLCs.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Thread starter #17
That's pretty much my reason. Just finishing off Red Dead at the moment, then have AC Odyssey to get through before I pick this up. Keen though. I picked up JC3 when it was free on PS Plus but didn't play it for a few months, was rushing through it to get it done before I left London so didn't get a chance to hit up the DLCs.
yep. I got jc3 free on psplus and was blown away by how much i enjoyed it.

Now im just finishing RDR2 and have a backlog of God of war, Spiderman, AC odessy & tomb raider. Once i finish them Ill buy this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom