Just getting this off my chest.....

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fortitude Valley Diehards. Chelsea.
The only Lions GF I went to was 2004. :poo:
I was living In Warrnambool at the time and watched the three Premierships on TV. Had a perfect system worked out too. Six Boags Strong Arm Bitters in the fridge and six beer glasses in the freezer. One beer per quater and two to celebrate winning the Flag. Shouldn’t have broken tradition.
Same here, watched 2001-03 on TV and decided to make the trip down for 2004, we were sitting about 15 rows back from where Lynch threw those haymakers.

I agree with DERRINALPHIL Browny and Lynch should never have played. Shaun Hart copping a serious injury in the prelim was a massive blow as well, not to mention the scheduling and the venue allocation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I don't like it much either at the moment but the thread about the new software seems to suggest that most of my issues (including a poster's team being returned) will be solved as they fix things up. Not sure why they wouldn't test more heavily before they rolled it out but anyway...
Glad it's not just me, thanks........I'm still having log in issues, only once or twice has it let me log in straight away, mostly I'm having to do the "robot" thingy. I get dispondent when I see a note up the top saying the forum changes are complete etc.........surely not, there are still problems.

Viceregal

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I don't like it much either at the moment but the thread about the new software seems to suggest that most of my issues (including a poster's team being returned) will be solved as they fix things up. Not sure why they wouldn't test more heavily before they rolled it out but anyway...
Especially since the last upgrade also included a no team visible issue they had to fix..

dlanod

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens
Moderator #54
Glad it's not just me, thanks........I'm still having log in issues, only once or twice has it let me log in straight away, mostly I'm having to do the "robot" thingy. I get dispondent when I see a note up the top saying the forum changes are complete etc.........surely not, there are still problems.
If you've having issues you can report them on https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/suggestions-feedback-and-announcements.8/. I don't believe anyone checks individual team forums for people having issues.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Top Bottom