Rumour Just heard that every club is expected to rise up the ladder after every player everywhere is "training the house down"

Remove this Banner Ad

woopedazz

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've heard this whisper for a few weeks now, but it's really starting to gather steam.
One of the local SA clubs told me that all of their players are training the house down and they expect to move up the ladder this year. So did the other SA club.
Sources from Victora have told me similar is happening at every Vic-based club and the news reports from the other interstate teams suggest they're also expecting the same.
Expect all teams to improve markedly and move several positions up the ladder with at least 10 teams in premiership contention.

In other news WC aren't predicting they will rise up the ladder, an unnamed official said " we are quite happy to maintain our current ladder position".

Shesh, next you'll be telling me that every captain believes their club has a genuine chance of winning a premiership in 2019.

I heard that competition is tight for all spots.

Carlton will finish 19th and be docked 6 premiership points in 2020 after the AFL finds, albeit incorrectly, that they were "tanking".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back