Moved Thread Just heard this on Channel 7 news shorts

Remove this Banner Ad

"Port Adelaide started their new season with a 79 point thrashing of Melbourne under new Chairman David Koch."

I mean really?

Kochie did it?

I find that incredibly insulting to the Port players and coach. It takes the cross promotion crap TV stations go on with to unheard of levels.

It's just not kosher.

I find that incredibly insulting to the Port players and coach. It takes the cross promotion crap TV stations go on with to unheard of levels.

If you find that incredibly insulting I hope you don't stay up after 8:30. That M rating would destroy you!

I find it insulting that you watch channel 7. (Unless it's for the footy)

Shouldn't take the media to heart, they say a lot of idiotic things from time to time. I'm sure Port flat out don't care although it's a bit strange not to mention the coach.

Port have scheduled an emergency press conference to address the issue. It is rumoured that they will not be playing the remainder of the season until an apology is issued.

"Port Adelaide started their new season with a 79 point thrashing of Melbourne under new Chairman David Koch."

I mean really?

Kochie did it?

You've only just worked out that commercial tv channels shamelessly self-promote at every possible opportunity?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean really?

Kochie did it?

Funny yes , but he is a man of money and influence . He has promised all those players brilliant superannuation and retirement advice if they keep winning. But remember if they have a bad one next week , well he may turn his financial advice to the Melbourne boys who may be all close to retirement.
Seriously what do Melbourne need. They surely can't go on being the low lying club that never improves . I don't want to bag the boss, but should Melbourne have gone hell bent for leather after a hard nosed accomplished coach and paid the money.
Maybe Neelds is OK , but if he's only OK, whats going on there? Or is the list crap? Its too long in the doldrums.
And here they go again. C'mon Dees!

"Port Adelaide started their new season with a 79 point thrashing of Melbourne under new Chairman David Koch

Did they follow it with ...you can find him on 7's sunrise Monday to friday from 6.30am"

I find that cross promotion insulting as well, how many times have I seen cross promotion of a new tv series disguised as a news story on today tonight? It's freaking shameless and annoying.

If that was on Channel 7 Sydney I wouldn't be surprised for a second.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back