Just in case you forgot

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1093005View attachment 1093007View attachment 1093008View attachment 1093009View attachment 1093010

In the last two years, the first handful of games loses. Start the real panic if we don't back it up in the part of the season were it counts.
stuff you ill melt when i want, WE ARE DONE PUT A FORK IN US, BACK TO the ******* WALLET DAYS
today reminded me of when greg tivendale was spudding up kicks at the g to aaron fiora, knew it was a curse to have him on talking tigers this week

Well we need to work how to stop oppositions chipping around the man on mark rendering our zone defense usless
That’s how pies beat us in 2018 early game of the season
It’s been an effective tactic against us for a long time

View attachment 1093005View attachment 1093007View attachment 1093008View attachment 1093009View attachment 1093010

In the last two years, the first handful of games loses. Start the real panic if we don't back it up in the part of the season were it counts.
I hope it’s a repeat of the Saints where we get an easy beat in finals to turn the tables on.

feels more like the Hawks though where every bounce went their way we mailed it in and they’ll be welcoming a top 5 pick in 6 months.

most so now when executed well with the new rule. No pressure on the kicks. Backline gets exposed horribly
All changes when the pressure gets turned up around finals. You need the first mark in order to start the chain, and the rule doesn’t help you with that. When we’re on, the ball does not stream out of the middle the way it did for Sydney today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as we learn from it then all good but bloody hell we looked slow.
Don’t think there is that much to learn from it. We just plainly didn’t turn up. It’s happened every year early. We’ve got the early season injuries now.

Get everyone peaking at the right time of the year is all that will matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back