Game Day Just So You Know

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what's happening in this thread Moo but I'm just going to let it run it's course... We are in off season mode now.

I know it is so unlike me to throw up a random thread, so I guess I must warn you that I have a cunning plan.

Serious quiestion, have you ever seen tendai mzungu and troy cook in the same room?

Have you ever seen Seppo and Heath Black in the same room?

I got pretty cooked last night. No dumb texts for the first time in months though. No Sunday horrors for me

I just attacked Bay 13 ....you can be an idiot over there without standing out from the crowd

I'm a bit embarrassed about my tourettes style c*nt words late in the third quarter, the mother gave me a spray and so did the brother. I cooled off by watching the rest of the game away from the seats half a carton beforehand but not the reason entirely for my aggression. That second half made me livid.

Thankfully I stayed away from here. I deleted a post last week that supported lighting a flare at the footy while I was upset.

I have no idea what I posted last night so if I called anyone a campaigner i'd like to apologise for that.

Have you ever seen Lach and my Nanna's garden gnome in the same room?
Now that's a prolific gnome. Lucky he's not one of these guys.

UnderpantsGnome12_2009.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back