Universal Love Just wanted to say Welcome Back Drummond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rest assured Drummond will be back as soon as he remembers his email and password!
He'll be on The Crow Bar this week again and he's fired up

Outback Jack.
Porps-is-hot-LOZ was a clear stand out...

I just rang him and he's having some issues with his account not recognising his email address - the reason he stopped posting in the first place. I just emailed Big Footy support to see if they can help him out - would be a shame to lose such an historical archive.

I just rang him and he's having some issues with his account not recognising his email address - the reason he stopped posting in the first place. I just emailed Big Footy support to see if they can help him out - would be a shame to lose such an historical archive.

Just start a new account.

Drummond 2 Meeson or Drummond loves Grigg

Admin should be able to sort that out for him, he's not banned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is definitely a real honour, a privilege, and a sense of excitement.

For all of you.

I'm back.
Wow, is it the real you as been a while?

Just to be sure, your thoughts on John meesen?

Ps. Good to have you back...

Last edited:

For all of you.

I'm back.

Wowoweewow

Welcome back old boy. Your post game was initially weak during my last username but you added a lot of value and like a fine wine improved with age.

You've got some work to do however if you're to reach the lofty heights of a crows98, porps_is_hot_loz or an outbackjack

For all of you.

I'm back.
Why, suddenly, is there a plume of red and blue smoke emanating from my tablet???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back