News Just when you thought it was safe

After a sabbatical year off, I am coming back to the nest again.
My son has finished school, divorce is still going ahead , financial mess almost sorted out and I am getting ready for a new life without too many commitments and stress.
Hopefully I can spend some quality time here again.
So how have you all been?

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2014
Istanbul
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yep. You are.
But your our ****** and we love you.
Holy jesus. I just posted this and saw that BF censored the word that sounds like banker but starts with w.
Seriously BF. Is there a less offensive expression in Australia than the word that sounds like banker but starts with w.
I thought the Fat Spider was just advertising his stupidity when he spelled it with an "h" but obviously he did it to bypass the censorship.
Or more likely he is just a stupid * who spelled it wrong.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
My son has finished school, divorce is still going ahead , financial mess almost sorted out and I am getting ready for a new life without too many commitments and stress.

9127bda6d016020893fa0320970f0bd8bd6ce7352aecfad430ed353d89fc4f22.jpg

On the one hand I'm not sure I appreciate yet more competition for the title of 'Most Loved and Most Generally Charming Poster', and yet I can't help but feel good that you're back.

Good to see you’re back, your wit and humour has been missed around here. The tone of the board got quite dark and feral for a few months late in the season :devil::eek:

Good to see you’re back, your wit and humour has been missed around here. The tone of the board got quite dark and feral for a few months late in the season :devil::eek:
Thanks. To be honest, the snarking was already unbearable when I decided to take a break from BF.
But this season looks promising with our drafts and trades , so I hope things will take a turn for the better for both Collingwood and the board.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
My son has finished school, divorce is still going ahead , financial mess almost sorted out and I am getting ready for a new we life without too many commitments and stress.
We did miss you.

Welcome back.

Hope everything is really good for you and 2018 will be a ripper year

We did miss you.

Welcome back.

Hope everything is really good for you and 2018 will be a ripper year
Well it can't get any worse then 2017. But then again, I thought that of 2016 , 2015 & 2014.
But 2018 will be a life changing one for sure. Son is leaving the house, so is my ex-wife ( finally!!! :) ) and hopefully I can get the ATO of my back.

You have been missed

WB Picaboo, you were missed around these parts!

Sorry to hear about your marriage breakdown (or maybe not given the relief you’ve expressed!) Hopefully 2018 brings you some good fortune :)

Back