glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
its a real shame because his take on batman would have been incredible.

nonetheless i am excited about the R.Pat version, he is also a good actor.

Batman isn't a hard character to play tbh, only Clooney made a hash of it and that bloke can't act.

Definitely, Pattinson is a fantastic actor and Matt Reeves a hell of a filmmaker too. Am very very keen for that.

Affleck thankfully will be a part of Flashpoint, however quite likely more in a capacity of Bruce Wayne rather than a fully decked out Batman if that makes sense. From everything I’ve read about it, he’s just about done with roles that require such physical conditioning prior to filming.

Honestly that’s what I was expecting but it’s really not, it genuinely does feel like a new film.
ok, I thought that original was pretty crap so I am hesitant of committing another 4 hours to it

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
ok, I thought that original was pretty crap so I am hesitant of committing another 4 hours to it
I thought the original was flawed but watchable. The Snyder Cut (IMO) is a much better film well worth the time you put into it. It's not perfect, and some bits may or may not appeal to you, but overall it's a good film. The Avengers films aren't perfect either, if you want to be picky. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Sep 23, 2007
Supercoach Hell
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando magic Baltimore Ravens
OK so in the final nightmare sequence, why would deathstroke be alongside batman? After just siding with Lex? And was that a different actor playing flash at the end as well? Those nightmare sequences confuses the hell out of me

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
OK so in the final nightmare sequence, why would deathstroke be alongside batman? After just siding with Lex? And was that a different actor playing flash at the end as well? Those nightmare sequences confuses the hell out of me

It’s a future world were Superman is a threat to them all. A few justice league iterations have Darkseid taking control of Superman. So enemy of my enemy is my friend kinda thing.

so is this just the Justice League but a directors cut with an extra 2 hours of footage?

Its the Justice league non cut (or a word that describes the opposite of a cut)

It’s a future world were Superman is a threat to them all. A few justice league iterations have Darkseid taking control of Superman. So enemy of my enemy is my friend kinda thing.

Yeah that was interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

Definitely the same actor, Ezra Miller. He’s wearing the same armour/helmet that he was when he appeared in front of Bruce Wayne during BvS in the brief time travel sequence.

As for the good guys/bad guys working together, it’s out of necessity. As Joker alluded to, it’s a truce. Should they be successful, I’m sure it will be on like donkey kong between them afterwards, which is something I’m really hoping we’re able to see somehow. The dialogue between Batman and Joker was insanely good.

Definitely the same actor, Ezra Miller. He’s wearing the same armour/helmet that he was when he appeared in front of Bruce Wayne during BvS in the brief time travel sequence.

As for the good guys/bad guys working together, it’s out of necessity. As Joker alluded to, it’s a truce. Should they be successful, I’m sure it will be on like donkey kong between them afterwards, which is something I’m really hoping we’re able to see somehow. The dialogue between Batman and Joker was insanely good.

flash-batman-v-superman.jpg

was that ezra in bvs?

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Honestly that’s what I was expecting but it’s really not, it genuinely does feel like a new film.
The wife (fellow geek) and I were discussing this after watching on the weekend. We were expecting the usual directors cut of some scenes added back in and a few minor tweaks. Both felt it was like a completely different movie, neither of us can think of another Directors Cut that feels so different from a Cinema release. Like many we had no interest in any follow ups to the original, but both want a sequel to this cut made.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
The wife (fellow geek) and I were discussing this after watching on the weekend. We were expecting the usual directors cut of some scenes added back in and few minor tweaks. Both felt it was like a completely different movie, neither of us can think of another Directors Cut that feels so different from a Cinema release. Like many we had no interest in any follow ups to the original, but both want a sequel to this cut made.

The closest ive ever seen was Kingdom of Heaven, which was different (better) but ultimately the same film.

This genuinely feels way way different. Plot is alot different, character arcs and motivations, sturcture etc etc.

So CEO of warner media said thats it there will be no continuation of this story

Also apparently Snyder wanted Lois to be pregnant with Bruce's chiild. Well thankfully he came to his senses on that one. Though that could have been revealed in the sequel if he.got one

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
So CEO of warner media said thats it there will be no continuation of this story

Also apparently Snyder wanted Lois to be pregnant with Bruce's chiild. Well thankfully he came to his senses on that one. Though that could have been revealed in the sequel if he.got one

Thank * that didn’t eventuate. Terrible idea imo.

There was a pregnancy test in Lois’ draw, and it looks like she was carrying a bassinet in the “I bought the bank” scene at the end. So it’s inferred she’s pregnant. Bruce even says congratulations, although that could’ve been on their engagement as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back