FTA-TV Justified

Remove this Banner Ad

I tried again to get into it but I just can't find enough depth to keep me interested. Everyone is so one-dimensional and bland. The setting doesn't inspire much either.

Olyphant is basically just Seth Bullock again but without the setting or diverse and interesting support cast. He wasn't even the best thing about Deadwood, that title belongs to Al Swearengen.

So I've tried twice now and watched into the 2nd season, I think I'll give it up.

Oddly enough, i reckon if you inverted everything you said (except the bit about Deadwood) then you'd have my opinion. I love the setting and reckon the supporting cast is great, from the rest of the Marshal's office and other assorted legal denizens down the various levels of local and interstate crookery.

Oddly enough, i reckon if you inverted everything you said (except the bit about Deadwood) then you'd have my opinion. I love the setting and reckon the supporting cast is great, from the rest of the Marshal's office and other assorted legal denizens down the various levels of local and interstate crookery.

I still prefer Deadwood, but there is a lot of enjoyment to be had in Justified even if it is all a bit ridiculous and borderline-soapy at times.

I was super happy with the first episode sets up the season really nicely.

Me too. Packed with lots of new stories and characters.

Loved all the art direction when they were in Florida, particularly with the gator people.

seemingly in every corner of every shot there was sort of bike/buggy/motor/tattoo/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just stated watching this, only 3 episodes in. Haven't read this thread for fear of spoilers, but can anyone tell me what the ongoing structure of the show is? I gave it a go thinking it was one long story ala Boardwalk/Thrones/Bad, not a 'villian of the week' type show.

Liked episode one alot, but not really into the 'different case every week' formula with not much ongoing story to hang your hat hon (pun intended!). Does it just continue on like that?

Just stated watching this, only 3 episodes in. Haven't read this thread for fear of spoilers, but can anyone tell me what the ongoing structure of the show is? I gave it a go thinking it was one long story ala Boardwalk/Thrones/Bad, not a 'villian of the week' type show.

Liked episode one alot, but not really into the 'different case every week' formula with not much ongoing story to hang your hat hon (pun intended!). Does it just continue on like that?
Yes and no most weeks he is working a new case but there are different stories involved as well

I love Justify. The season-spanning storylines and character development have been great.

Feel this current season hasn't hit the same heights as previous seasons.

Still enjoy it, but not what it was for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back