FTA-TV Justified

Remove this Banner Ad

This is such a well written show, I'm also surprised it doesn't seem to have mainstream popularity. Was discussing with a freind at work and she mentioned she wished more people watched it, but also feels a bit smug that she's discovered something special few people know about. I think I fee a bit that way too!
This is exactly how I feel. I enjoy this just as much as BB, Fargo, True Detective etc

Never been a huge fan of Timothy Olyphant but I have a huge man crush now. Bought my son these nerf guns for their birthday with a holster you slide over your belt/pants. I walk around resting my hand on the pistol and my wife reckons I strut around like Raylan Givens. To me that's not an insult to me. I start smacking her on the a*se and drinking whiskey straight and then.... well you get the idea. I man <3 Raylan Givens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm .... I didn't love that episode, even though there were some great moments. Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood, as it seemed to be a pretty standard Justified episode and I've really enjoyed previous seasons.

On a side note, does the spoken product placement really stand out to anyone else? Boyd asking Ava if she wants a coffee or a coke was almost as bad as him cracking open a Mountain Dew last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back