FTA-TV Justified

Really? What would you have preferred?

It just seemed rushed everything was tied in a neat little bow within a half hour would have preferred a 90 min episode and taken sone time

I did like the foreshadowing with boone telling lorettas friend about trying for a head shot in the last episode then raylan got him because he tried the same thing

Edd1e

Team Captain
Mar 8, 2007
Melbourne
Great final season! Justified went out on the top of it's game. Nice ending scene, really highlights the relationship between the two characters, especially from Boyd's perspective.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
It just seemed rushed everything was tied in a neat little bow within a half hour would have preferred a 90 min episode and taken sone time

I did like the foreshadowing with boone telling lorettas friend about trying for a head shot in the last episode then raylan got him because he tried the same thing
Yeah I can see that pov tbh.

I was a little disappointed with the death of Sam Elliott, but the finish made up for it. When Boyd was preaching I lost my s**t

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
I liked the final. only wonder what Raylen did to push Winona away again. didnt they say they were going to give it one more chance?

I loved the end just shows they are still friends in some way fitting final shot. I wonder what they show would have been if they did kill Boyd in the first episode like they originally planned.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I liked the final. only wonder what Raylen did to push Winona away again. didnt they say they were going to give it one more chance?

I loved the end just shows they are still friends in some way fitting final shot. I wonder what they show would have been if they did kill Boyd in the first episode like they originally planned.

I think they both knew (as well as all of us watching) that they were never going to end up together. You could tell from just that one scene that there was still a lot of love between them, but they just weren't compatible.

The finale as a whole was pretty good, but not amazing. Which is fitting for the show, as that's almost the exact phrase I would use to describe it. The highlights throughout have been the banter between Boyd and Raylan (and to a lesser extent, the late-season banter between Raylan and Tim) and it was fitting that was how it all ended. With Raylan telling a lie to get what he wanted from Boyd (ie Ava's safety) ... but with an underlying sense of camaraderie.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Oh man, the feels at the end there. So good, so strong, even a little unexpected. Its always felt like one of Boyd or Raylan were going to kick it, but this was way better. Coalmanship.

An excellent series that wasn't always perfect but was always damn enjoyable. Going to miss it.

WowWeee

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Epic planning from Wynn Duffy. Get yourself a dog washing mobile vehicle, smuggle money and fugitive out of the county because police sniffer dogs can't pick up her scent at roadblocks. Keep money. Go surfing in Fiji.

We need a Wynn spin-off, Better Call Saul style.

Better Call Duffy

Good finale. Suck's we're not going to see anymore raylan or boyd anymore, especially boyd's dialogue :(

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
Quality finish to a quality show. Watched it yesterday and now it's sad to think it's all done. It's never been overly popular but is so much better than most of the trash on TV. So many quality characters over the year. Timothy Oliphant is the coolest man in the world you'd have to say.

justified-coal.gif

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Agree with whoever said it was a good, not great, finale. Would have liked to have seen a bit more Duffy. On first viewing thought the final scene with Boyd and Raylan was a bit too sentimental but have softened over the last few days, was pretty good. Sure going to miss the dialogue and turn of phrase in this show :(

Apr 27, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Houston Rockets
Agree with others who say it could of done with an extra 20 minutes to flesh out the final episode.

Such a love/hate relationship between Boyd and Raylan. Seemed like a sentimental but fitting ending. Do wish he and Winona had ended up together though but I am a bit of a sap. Great show and glad I gave it a shot at the start of the year. Been a wonderful TV binge.

Back