Delisted Justin Crow set to depart Dons

Nov 28, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
After nine years of service to the Essendon Football Club, physical performance manager Justin Crow will depart the Bombers at season’s end.

Both the club and Crow have agreed to mutually part ways, with Crow set to weigh up opportunities both within AFL and other sports over the coming months.

Crow joined Essendon in early 2011 and has held several positions during his time at the Bombers, with his most recent role as physical performance manager.

“Coming to the end of my ninth season at Essendon, I believe that now is the right time for me to find my next challenge,” Crow said.

Kakkle

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
This is very sad news.

tenor.gif

I honestly didn't expect two sets of good news in one day, but with Draper re-signing and now this...

I'm sure he's a great bloke, but our injuries this year have been staggering

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Really thought he was getting on top of all these injuries that kept cropping up. Sad to see you go Justin, couldn't hope the door hits you on the way out any more

pfffft

Fin ice Smuggler

Cancelled
Nov 13, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
good news, but hopefully they nail his replacement. We haven't had a good one since John Quinn who went to help set up GWS.

As for injuries well, I always wondered how much these guys have to do with it and how much is luck.
Me too mate. Me too.

Anyway it is what it is I guess. I'll watch this space with interest.

Jul 5, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Surely gone anyway, but I think the timing of the announcement is giving the media and fans a head on a stick after the weekend.

As for injuries well, I always wondered how much these guys have to do with it and how much is luck.
Theres more bad luck at EFC than in Vegas.

Back