Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been here recently flogging a mouthguard that has GPS and concussion IP, he's been helping raise money for it.
There's a few Bombers here these days, O'Donnell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe my morals arent what they should be but I would take Hird in an assistant role and be ******* excited about it.

We dont know the full story behind the whole drugs saga and never will. I like to give people 2nd chances and I think Hird got everything he deserved and more and should get a second chance at it, albeit never in a senior coaching role.

He was a terrific role model on the field and I'm 99% sure he would avoid anything close to what Essendon were doing like the plague after what he went through.

Would be stoked to bring him in as an assistant

You've actually spun what is terrible about Hird into a positive somehow.

The drugs scandal actually wasn't that bad. Hird's role in it was obviously well documented. But in professional it is improbable these guys aren't doping. Unless you believe Fyfe put on 15kg of pure muscle in one off season having two protein shakes a day (lol).

The problem with hird was that

1) never took responsibility
2) handled the whole scandal terribly
3) clearly has some kind of narcissistic personality disorder which led to him trying to top himself when it was clear he would never coach again.

why would want someone like him anywhere near our group is beyond me.

Pyke as HC sounds good to me, seems to have a good attitude, got alot of what is a very poor list tbh.

There list was exceptional when they were up and going, hes a horrific head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back