Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wealthy people dont turn down 500k (or whatever he was on) just because they are wealthy
Depends on the wealthy person and the circumstances. It may be staying at the Crows seemed way more heartburn than it was worth, particularly if it turned out he could make more moolah elsewhere with his time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pyke was in wealth management / Financial Planning. A lower profile list management / Coaching Director role may suit his circumstances and allow him to sit back on the board in his previous industry company.

Click bait written all over it. I mean " a source close to Freo said Clarkson was looking at real estate in Port Coogee...", what the hell is that? Why would you need a Dockers source to tell you that?

He must of read this thread and paraphased it.

But my source told me overthe boxing ring 1 year ago.

Either way it ain't happening

I would be a bit concerned if we have not actually even interviewed Longmuir yet. Especially considering Collingwood have had this week off, you would think that would have been the perfect opportunity. I am getting the feeling that a lot of people are going to be disappointed when Longmuir doesn’t get the gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back