Outside the norm
AFL Club
Fremantle

arsesmart

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wealthy people dont turn down 500k (or whatever he was on) just because they are wealthy
Depends on the wealthy person and the circumstances. It may be staying at the Crows seemed way more heartburn than it was worth, particularly if it turned out he could make more moolah elsewhere with his time.

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Pyke was in wealth management / Financial Planning. A lower profile list management / Coaching Director role may suit his circumstances and allow him to sit back on the board in his previous industry company.

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle

jedi mind tricks

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Dream State
AFL Club
Fremantle
Click bait written all over it. I mean " a source close to Freo said Clarkson was looking at real estate in Port Coogee...", what the hell is that? Why would you need a Dockers source to tell you that?

He must of read this thread and paraphased it.

But my source told me overthe boxing ring 1 year ago.

Either way it ain't happening

george2

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle

I would be a bit concerned if we have not actually even interviewed Longmuir yet. Especially considering Collingwood have had this week off, you would think that would have been the perfect opportunity. I am getting the feeling that a lot of people are going to be disappointed when Longmuir doesn’t get the gig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back