Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I care Sumich is an eagle is due to the fact the supporter base could honestly bring out the pitchforks as soon as Round One if things go badly.

His lack of recent AFL experience and doubts about why he left our club in the first place are the main two reasons I am uneasy about him.

Ross Lyon was a Lion, Connolly a Demon and Harvey a Bomber. Being an eagle is no different imo.

no one from Freo is saying a word
No other candidate has said a word
Sumich gets on air and blows his own bugle with a couple of known anti-Freo stooges?
If I'm running the process i'm just putting line straight through him after that
Agreed. I enjoyed his comments about the Eagles having others likely on the gear aside from just Willie (he is firstly making the assumption that Willie is on the gear). Either way gets a big 👍🏻, although not the most professional comment. But left Hagdorn speechless for a second. Then decided it was appropriate to comment on how he would deal with the Willie Rioli incident.

The other comments I agree he should have shouldered arms. Hardie and Hagdorn were just fishing and he decided to have a nibble. Yes I would trade for Kelly..., would expect pick 5 and change for BHill..., can make the finals but I’d like to revisit after trade week... A more professional response would be “Let’s wait and see if I’m successful because there is no point speculating on what if’s”.

Otten has finished for the year now, so hopefully we’ll hear that appointment announced very soon. I’d say he’ll replace Guerra but it also wouldn’t surprise me if he replaces Prior as defensive assistant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s fair
I don't think so. He had the week off to prepare and needs a day to fly over present and fly back. Collingwood won't be training every day.

Or a couple of hours by conference call if taking a day off is too much or it doesn't mean that much to him..

The only reason I care Sumich is an eagle is due to the fact the supporter base could honestly bring out the pitchforks as soon as Round One if things go badly.

His lack of recent AFL experience and doubts about why he left our club in the first place are the main two reasons I am uneasy about him.

Ross Lyon was a Lion, Connolly a Demon and Harvey a Bomber. Being an eagle is no different imo.
pitchforks will be out from the 10 min mark of the first pre season match if we are down. Sumich is not someone that is liked within the freo fandom, therefore freo will have to perform above and beyond expectation under him or the pressure will be 3 x the strength that saw them sack Lyon

I don't think so. He had the week off to prepare and needs a day to fly over present and fly back. Collingwood won't be training every day.

Or a couple of hours by conference call if taking a day off is too much or it doesn't mean that much to him..

It shows that he respects his current duty and respect for his current employer.

That’s what you want to see from someone you’re looking at to employ.

I think it shows great professionalism, personally. By him and Freo. Everyone sees thing differently. I guess.

pitchforks will be out from the 10 min mark of the first pre season match if we are down. Sumich is not someone that is liked within the freo fandom, therefore freo will have to perform above and beyond expectation under him or the pressure will be 3 x the strength that saw them sack Lyon

See I don’t see that. Most Freo supporters that I know aren’t on Bigfooty, so they don’t even know about the rumours about him leaking to the media and don’t have anything against him. I’d say the vast majority of Freo supporters would be supportive of him getting a role with us.

After reading your post, I'm not sure about Sumich. Yes I like him to be Fremantle coach before your post , I normally go for a coach stereo type don't want, but now you kind of like the idea, I think Bell won't select him.

* Solomon a big No for me just to make sure.
I see you meima, err Peel67Skin, err tak sombong now? It must be hard keeping up all of these aliases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back