Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's GM of Football atm. I might be wrong but head coach would be a step backwards for him in terms of his career path wouldn't it?

I'm thinking Ashlee Hansen or JLep.

Maybe but isn`t that what Fagan was at the Hawks?
If he has a desire to coach he`d be perfect IMO.

Edit - Beaten to it ^^

I feel like one of those contestants on one of the old game shows where you could choose "money or the box?"
JLO is the money, but I'm willing to try the box, despite "the money" looking a good proposition
Don't do it. There's just a head in the box, I've seen the movie.

267229_100811166680757_2980880_n.jpg

Monday it will be. After the granny which is fair enough. New boi has a week to get his head around the list management thingy.
Actually, new coach probably has already been told.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this post refer to something in particular, or is it just a generic anti-woman post?
It refers to her being unqualified to sit on a selection panel for a new coach, being put on the panel anyway, and then not even bothering to show up for sumich's interview.
Great way to run a football club, eh?

It refers to her being unqualified to sit on a selection panel for a new coach, being put on the panel anyway, and then not even bothering to show up for sumich's interview.
Great way to run a football club, eh?

I would have thought she is as qualified as Dale Alcock to sit on the selection panel, but then he’s a bloke so that is Ok, I suppose.

And unless you know why she was absent, I think you should not be too critical.

I would have thought she is as qualified as Dale Alcock to sit on the selection panel, but then he’s a bloke so that is Ok, I suppose.

And unless you know why she was absent, I think you should not be too critical.
I said exactly the same about Alcock. Neither should be anywhere near a selection panel for a coach. For CEO fine.
At least Alcock turned up though

she's on the board, how is she less qualified than Macpharlan?
Not sure if serious?....

They’re there to pick an AFL head coach .
Our most critical appointment since we got Ross in the door.
* this up and the clubs in for another guaranteed 5 + years of hurt.

If it was about discussing the structural integrity of new concrete culverts to placed in the car park at Cockburn then yeah sure ,Sues your girl👍

Not sure if serious?....

They’re there to pick an AFL head coach .
Our most critical appointment since we got Ross in the door.
fu** this up and the clubs in for another guaranteed 5 + years of hurt.

If it was about discussing the structural integrity of new concrete culverts to placed in the car park at Cockburn then yeah sure ,Sues your girl👍

Coaching is mainly man management these days.

Saying that someone with extensive skills in leadership and management shouldn't pick our coach is just a bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back