Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

Remove this Banner Ad

I've already heard a news story calling it anything but blackface. Are you prepared to accept the media bias is real when you see it?

media bias is about clicks and money. there is no great media conspiracy, left or right

look at Murdoch. Backed Menzies, then Whitlam, them Fraser, then Hawke, then Howard, and on and on and on. And always for what ever was in the Murdoch empires best interests. Seven is no different, or Nine/Fairfax

idealogy is just for window dressing

media bias is about clicks and money. there is no great media conspiracy, left or right

look at Murdoch. Backed Menzies, then Whitlam, them Fraser, then Hawke, then Howard, and on and on and on. And always for what ever was in the Murdoch empires best interests. Seven is no different, or Nine/Fairfax

idealogy is just for window dressing
CNN is another interesting one.

Trudeau's issue is other than being pretty, he's boring as dog s**t. after the initial shock value of the pics, theres no entertainment or meat

Trudeau's willingness to play contrite dickhead on this subject helps too. Compare that to the head of government down south who acts like a pillock on everything.

It was a 2001 pic?

I think it is funny cos woke NATION vastly gone bat$h!t crazy even chief and figbooty drunk the coolaid, they need to get a grip, Australia has been a generous nation since the 70s but the woke epoch wide asleep

If Trudeau, if... if Trudeau was in America NOT Canuck land and dressed blackface not mahatma cote and he was dressed as a white minstrel then mebbe WOKE Nation have a case, otherwise, get a grip.

But, Justin himself has sewn fecund turf, so lend me schadenfreude
Rent free, old man!

Trudeau's willingness to play contrite dickhead on this subject helps too. Compare that to the head of government down south who acts like a pillock on everything.
but just what is the counterfactual? How was JT suppose to play this. He is banking on reputation and re-election... he still has significant electoral capital that will only be extinguished at the ballot booth. He has only been playing by the social norms that have been set over this last half dozen years. He is neither raving racist nor messiah posturing, society got the POTUS[sic] it deserved. Indeed it is absurd chief, west needs to interrogate itself and statesman (or Golda/Thatcher) need to lead, not the DanAndrews/JArdern version. And Fairfax should stop attempting to influence.

Rent free, old man!
Hobbes aphorism... short hard nasty, or three words to the effect... Let me suggest, that this the blowback of JWH politicalspeak, new generation fails to see their equityinnew prosperous material society... they did not inherit and life not easy and beer and skittles, so protest andactivism is a good option...

but just what is the counterfactual? How was JT suppose to play this. He is banking on reputation and re-election... he still has significant electoral capital that will only be extinguished at the ballot booth. He has only been playing by the social norms that have been set over this last half dozen years. He is neither raving racist nor messiah posturing, society got the POTUS[sic] it deserved. Indeed it is absurd chief, west needs to interrogate itself and statesman (or Golda/Thatcher) need to lead, not the DanAndrews/JArdern version. And Fairfax should stop attempting to influence.
It's not like he was playing a slave with a mate dressed as KKK.

It's not like he was playing a slave with a mate dressed as KKK.
valid point chief, equally valid is the. Canucks had reconciled any perceived sleight and injustice with the Native people

The minstrels and Jim Crowe uniquely American.

This AINT a JT apologia or any comment on historical injustice. However I would be willing to hear criticism of exclusive forward(future)-lens* on social concern and governing system.

*i can extrapolate on numerous caveats and contradictions herein

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wew, this one really has gone quiet hasn't it! The difference in media reporting between liberals and conservatives couldn't be more different. Trudeau's a left wing privileged, entitled POS

meds told me it is not really a concern with the mohammedans at the arabian nights party, even laurence of arabia and john cain Michael Caine prolly got out the shoe nugget before he did fez and sola topee...

but JT, I wont have it, he can (can't) even black up with his socks

ferkin just no one, no one blacks up the Wookie, and cultural(ly) [sic] appropriates Wookie...

Lucas and Spielberg are now conducting a patent infringement suit
we need some more ivanks trump undressing him with here stare, it is Mulvey's gaze theory innit

#Poe's_law

gotta respect #cherf's strikethru
#respect

medusala

Nup. Disagree. More blackface pics of him will come out.
Geez MJ you are onto something here. Not only more pics but more footage..

Anyone seen the footage of a fake black utensil? He really tried hard to be “black”

Edit. If any dislikes just goes to show how brainwashed people really are or they are pure racist who support blackface

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back