Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

Remove this Banner Ad

Did the People's Party even break 15% anywhere? (apart from Bernier's seat, but even his vote was down 10%)

A couple of comments I'm seeing decrying/cheering that their vote tripled to a whopping 5%, but they don't even have a proper list of seats to target next time like the Greens have had. It's pretty hard to maintain relevancy if you can't pick up a seat or two. They'll eventually fizzle I guess? Especially if ex-Conservative voters come back to avoid splitting the vote.

FPTP is a bitch sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry to hear that.
+ also , you realise those #bf pics DID NOT originate from the conservatives dirtyTRIX dep't , neither did they originate from his own side the left(LIBERALS) so i ask you CM just where (???) did they emanate from CM ? I have my intuition and are confident of the source

No prizes for #whitesupremacy answer , just a tin-ear for irony

some sector WAS/IS twisting his arm

caveat: and usually fourth estate protect establishment incumbents see: JimCairns × JunieMorosi

apart from Dems Kernot v GarethE

It's not my fault you didn't understand.

Did you want me to include a winking smiley next time?

View attachment 1307249
cos I channel ex-small_l_liberal_ALP_Pm when he was slinging barbs to opposition minister Brendan widowspeak Munster Nelson about earlobes

Your problem lies with Trudeau brah , ur cognitive dissonance knows no bounds

It's not my fault you didn't understand.

Did you want me to include a winking smiley next time?

View attachment 1307249

No , you don't understand , it was not a self-evident shot across as the bow of the guy in Ottawa , it sort to contextualise wtf happened in contemporaneous scale reference , this was not Poe's_law , i make context of Trudeau and 2020-22 cannot be separated from selfie sepia polaroids in 90's

Melbourne/TelAviv\TorontoMontreal/Santiago are part of the Beta-test , don't tell Jacinda , she will be having connections not having say like Rudd's rat-fuck Sino's over c02 banking

No , you don't understand , it was not a self-evident shot across as the bow of the guy in Ottawa , it sort to contextualise wtf happened in contemporaneous scale reference , this was not Poe's_law , i make context of Trudeau and 2020-22 cannot be separated from selfie sepia polaroids in 90's

Melbourne/TelAviv\TorontoMontreal/Santiago are part of the Beta-test , don't tell Jacinda , she will be having connections not having say like Rudd's rat-* Sino's over c02 banking
That's a hot garbled mess of meaningless trivia.

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you've calmed down.

Could you quote exactly what Rudd said? And explain why you bring it up?
"Rat-*" must be important, for you to bring it up in a discussion about misunderstanding irony online.

1643029463814.png

I see you're active again, BullChite.

I hope you don't get upset with anything I post, because I'll just say I'm being ironic if you ask me to defend it.
It's also ironic if you ask me to support my position, as you're frequently unable to. [sic] Chief, the most stable genius,, medusula, bold italic.

1 Here you are, your avatar of anti-trans hero "Zuby". Udezue.

Udezue received worldwide attention after posting on Twitter a video of himself performing a deadlift of 238 kg (525 lb) and subsequently stating he had broken the British women's deadlift record while "identifying as a woman".​
In February 2020, after Udezue posted a tweet advising women on "how to land a great guy".​

2 Include a desperate reach for the pro-Trump' Lets go Brandon".

3 And finally an attack on anti-fascism.

None of which you'll ever defend.

Just keks bro. Just keks.

88 bruah.

View attachment 1315793

I see you're active again, BullChite.

I hope you don't get upset with anything I post, because I'll just say I'm being ironic if you ask me to defend it.
It's also ironic if you ask me to support my position, as you're frequently unable to. [sic] Chief, the most stable genius,, medusula, bold italic.

1 Here you are, your avatar of anti-trans hero "Zuby". Udezue.

Udezue received worldwide attention after posting on Twitter a video of himself performing a deadlift of 238 kg (525 lb) and subsequently stating he had broken the British women's deadlift record while "identifying as a woman".​
In February 2020, after Udezue posted a tweet advising women on "how to land a great guy".​

2 Include a desperate reach for the pro-Trump' Lets go Brandon".

3 And finally an attack on anti-fascism.

action with Chief o

88 bruah.
You don't know me , have a personal conversation with chief to verify my bonafides, the above is not meant as serious discourse for law court

^ I think you response above , is bad-faith , and does not seek good-faith dialogue , ask chief , I am confident he will have my back and just say I am harmless harlequin who likes to make jokes , you seek to make it personal . It is not , I have no problem with anyone , you have sought to do wrongthink'archaeology on me , this would not indicate your motive is pure , I don't have a problem with anyone sir, we should lay down arms and play nice

You don't know me , have a personal conversation with chief to verify my bonafides, the above is not meant as serious discourse for law court

^ I think you response above , is bad-faith , and does not seek good-faith dialogue , ask chief , I am confident he will have my back and just say I am harmless harlequin who likes to make jokes , you seek to make it personal . It is not , I have no problem with anyone , you have sought to do wrongthink'archaeology on me , this would not indicate your motive is pure , I don't have a problem with anyone sir, we should lay down arms and play nice

88 bruah.
:moustache:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back