Universal Love Justin Westhoff is AWESOME

Remove this Banner Ad

PS, Hoff was a little exposed tonight, for the most part Crows were nonplussed with his new role and just worked around it with minimal fuss which isn't all his fault. Perhaps someone watching live has more insight?

I thought he did enough to retain his spot.... what ever that is.... wasn't the worst,

"We are not going to win a premiership with him in our best 22." What stupidity! Who knows when our next premiership will happen - could be this year or 20 years time. Anyone remember Toby Thurstan's Grand Final heroics and Westhoff is twice the player.
Hoff is playing a role for the team. He is the least of our problems.

Did we really have a thread entitled Justin Westhoff is awesome?

Back in 2009?

Talk about premature ejaculation.

Nah, it started off as haterade and from memory, got edited circa 2013 when he started the year in Brownlow form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't think he was terrible on the weekend. Thought he won his position and did a few little cute things with toe pokes out of packs to our advantage and the like, but given we had a match up advantage he really needed to step up and demand the ball, really it was a chance for him to be in our top 2 or 3 on the night but no.

Over the years that has been my biggest disappointment, he just looks like he's beaten before he even starts despite the natural talent.

You'd think at this stage, well really at every stage of his career he'd be wanting to mark his presence on the field at every opportunity. Unfortanely looks like he's happy just doing his role rather than wanting to take a game on by the scruff of the neck which personally I believe he's capable of

Had very little impact on the weekend, see how he goes against GWS and if they go around him like the Crows did it's time to put him out to pasture. He isn't a good enough key forward to keep a spot up there instead of Dixon/Eddy/Trengove, and his floaty kick behind the play role only seems to work against s**t teams. If it works against GWS keep him in, otherwise * him off, Trengove would be much better at the same job.

It's hard to be positive at this time but one of the shining lights of this year is the Hoff. If he's not in the AA team he's at least gotta be in the squad.

Best year by him by far. Today I really noticed his gut running and it was fantastic that he lead the way with 22 disposals and 10 tackles + a goal.

Hope this man has the engine to go for 5 more years, because to me he looks like one of the fittest players in the squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back