Boxing Justis Huni v Joe Goodall @ Nissan Arena, Brisbane, Wednesday 15th June 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Loony Juice

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2022
Rubicon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Chiefs, Villa, Coopers
Just watched the Justis Huni v Joe Goodall fight on Foxtel.
Overall very good display of boxing by Justis, who certainly has a bright future.
Have to say though, the tactics employed by Joe Goodall, involving nearly continually rubbing, ramming and generally keeping his head into the face of Justis Huni noticeably marred what could have been a great fight.
Unanimous points victory for Huni well deserved.

And an abysmal attempt at impersonating a referee, by the.........referee.
I put nearly all the blame on the referee for ruining what should have been a good display of heavyweight boxing.
A feeble and deliberately poor effort ref!

Justis has a bright future but it didn't live up to the hype, Goodall showed that at best he'll be a journeyman, Justis was a level above but again showed there isn't much power which could be concerning as he climbs the ranks. Hopefully his dad isn't selfish and let's him get a decent trainer at some point.

Justis has a bright future but it didn't live up to the hype, Goodall showed that at best he'll be a journeyman, Justis was a level above but again showed there isn't much power which could be concerning as he climbs the ranks. Hopefully his dad isn't selfish and let's him get a decent trainer at some point.
Very fair assessment. I believe his father is, overall, a positive influence, but I agree, ruthless calls may need to be made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back