News K ROCK FOOTBALL MEGA THREAD 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Kingy, one notable player the cats IT team didn't querie about in injury rehab was cocky ? Could you possibly "enquire" when he's back in training! At the next presser before sundays game.
*add parfitt's availability too that aswell please?

Last edited:
K rock Football will Mark Neeld be joining you guys in the commentary box this weekend and if so will you be able to take him to task over this as it seems Bombers fans are not happy with him.
Apparently ‘Neeldy’ is in charge of the game day ‘strategy’ that essendon is trying to implement. Now I know this is a super draft but that sort of blatant tanking can set a club back decades. And we are already set back decades.

My question is, how much would we have to pay you to take him to your club? Happy to offer up cash, draft picks, players, our new training centre, name your price.

Anyone?

Anyone?
Link:https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/mark-neeld.1193394/

In fact a lot of them are already conceding the game against Carlton.

Last edited by a moderator:

K rock Football will Mark Neeld be joining you guys in the commentary box this weekend and if so will you be able to take him to task over this as it seems Bombers fans are not happy with him.

Link:https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/mark-neeld.1193394/

In fact a lot of them are already conceding the game against Carlton.
That sounds like a Dons and Blues board issue.

Perhaps we keep discussion here GFC things who the opponents are for the coming week?

We are fortunate to have KROCK providing us information - perhaps lets best utulise that resource for credible GFC issues.

GO Catters

KROCK
I know you will discuss about Hawkins getting a week and the Curnow getting off:mad::mad:

How do you like your Steak cooked and what sauce do you like on it? ( Well Done with pepper sauce:thumbsu:)

What do you think about this Tim Kelly Contract talks? Eg about all the rumours his wife wanting to go back home to WA as she is home sick.

KROCK
I know you will discuss about Hawkins getting a week and the Curnow getting off:mad::mad:

How do you like your Steak cooked and what sauce do you like on it? ( Well Done with pepper sauce:thumbsu:)

What do you think about this Tim Kelly Contract talks? Eg about all the rumours his wife wanting to go back home to WA as she is home sick.

Just missed us FoxDog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Kingy, one notable player the cats IT team didn't querie about in injury rehab was cocky ? Could you possibly "enquire" when he's back in training! At the next presser before sundays game.
*add parfitt's availability too that aswell please?
He's done I fear :( how many times has he been injured since he's been at the club...

I don't think Mark Neeld would pay much credence to this. We won't be raising it.
If Neeld is on can you ask what his plans are for the rest of the season and next? I know others will laugh but I wouldn’t mind seeing him in a position at geelong. I don’t think the issues at the bombers have much to do with him.

Hi all,

Cat Attack Podcast to be recorded Tuesday arvo.

Any questions by 4:30pm

Kingy

Questions - do you have them?

Sorry for the late notice, but we're recording from 4:15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back