Phantom Draft KA Phantom Draft 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

And we have most of the same list needs too.

I think we could really do with the elite running of Hollands, but the December boy Phillipou would be very enticing too as the other posi that would be very handy is goalkicking HF/Mid.

My order of pref would be Phillipou, Hollands, then a gap to the next realistic candidates at that range.

After the latest road to the draft it does seem unlikely. Although i still think if Clark is off the table then id hope they see a need to target talls in this draft

The team no one is talking about is what Gold Coast are doing with 5. Seems to be swept untlder the carpet, Twomey yet to mention them with anyone really.... maybe Humphrey was mentioned but not much else as to what their plans are at 5

Is it just whoevers left from Wardlaw, Sheezel, Tsatas, Humphrey

Tsatas seems like a guy to me who may not be that keen on going to somewhere like the gold coast

Gibney is one that’s recently connected now to the suns. Either him or Humphrey probably but it’s a wait and see what happens at the top order.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That stood out massively in the GF.

Swans mids were too small to match it with Geelong.

Can see them grabbing D'Aolia with a later pick.

Likely we only take 3 picks. The two firsts will be best available although a big bodied inside would be ideal probably why we are trying to trade up no idea how realistic that is. We probably need a tall of some sort as we’ve just delisted a ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back