#16 - Kade Kolodjashnij - traded to MFC with May for pick 6

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Someone like KK will benefit enormously from how many guys we have that win their own ball. I’m not saying he is soft nor should he be, but there will be little expectation on him to be at the bottom of the pack. Our inside mids benefited a lot this year from Brayshaws willingness to spread, KK will only improve that.

I’m wary of writing off his recent bad form at Gold Coast by making him a victim of his surroundings. Has the echo of ‘de-Melbourning’ a player. Lynch and May managed to be very good players up there. Will watch him with interest when the real stuff starts.

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
my point is flogs who take these pics and share them on social media as well as the ones just sharing them are w***ers. Especially when captioned 'feeling better we got rid of this guy'.

I dont care who the player is tbh. I have seen football players I hate in much worse condition than Hogan, last thing I would do is take a pic and share it. Probably because I huess that is probably because Im not a flog though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
So Jessie biltzed, spread eagle on the floor is not worthy of concern (for Freo)/our discussion. Flog.

So Jessie biltzed, spread eagle on the floor is not worthy of concern (for Freo)/our discussion. Flog.
Just going to suggest not in the KK thread...

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
I’m wary of writing off his recent bad form at Gold Coast by making him a victim of his surroundings. Has the echo of ‘de-Melbourning’ a player. Lynch and May managed to be very good players up there. Will watch him with interest when the real stuff starts.
You'd have a fair point regarding the "de-Melbourning" if he hadn't already shown the sort of player he could be. He was runner up in GC's B&F behind Tom Lynch in 2015, which was only his second year.

I cant be bothered with the discussion with you tbh. Ive made my thoughts pretty clear with this.

But saying 'Im suddenly feeling ok with this trade' next to the pic is hardly what a concerned person would say is it?

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
I cant be bothered with the discussion with you tbh. Ive made my thoughts pretty clear with this.

But saying 'Im suddenly feeling ok with this trade' next to the pic is hardly what a concerned person would say is it?

I have no concern for the individual, he makes his own bed. The concern is the damage he’ll do to that club.

I have no concern for the individual, he makes his own bed. The concern is the damage he’ll do to that club.
probably the same damage as a few of our players would supposedly do to our club with their similar habits.

I am sure you are super concerned for Freo

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'd be more concerned with Hogan not improving his contested marking for 5 seasons than him getting on some weekend biccies.

Players off time should be their own. Provided they show up for training, put in the necessary effort and perform during games who gives 2 *s about their time off?

Unless there's vision of him going to the bench to top shelf a pinga mid game it's no one's business.

* the club and the people who think players need to be held to a higher standard in their time off.

Go as hard as you want about their on field performance I reckon but when it comes to the off field it seems ******* weird to me that people really think photos of lewd acts influence children? Dumb campaigner parents influence children

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'd be more concerned with Hogan not improving his contested marking for 5 seasons than him getting on some weekend biccies.

Players off time should be their own. Provided they show up for training, put in the necessary effort and perform during games who gives 2 ****s about their time off?

Unless there's vision of him going to the bench to top shelf a pinga mid game it's no one's business.

**** the club and the people who think players need to be held to a higher standard in their time off.

Go as hard as you want about their on field performance I reckon but when it comes to the off field it seems ******* weird to me that people really think photos of lewd acts influence children? Dumb campaigner parents influence children
If there are any children in freo bars at 2am id say they have bigger problems than seeing their idle chilling with his head in a chicks lap

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
It’s an interesting conundrum. At what point are someone’s private actions worthy of public attention?

The comparison to Andrew Broad is interesting. Not defending his actions, but both of them are nominally actions undertaken in their private lives, outside of what could be considered public scrutiny.

The puritanical brigade are odd.
When you play the "sanctity of marriage" card as a politician. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Rules have always been clear, if you're living a lie don't be a public hypocrite about it and you'll be fine. See Pyne for example.

archiemoses

Premiership Player
Sep 15, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Is KK in your B22? I know he's currently injured, was it a recent injury on his adductor? How was his pre season prior? When's he due back?

Interested for fantasy football reasons.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Is KK in your B22? I know he's currently injured, was it a recent injury on his adductor? How was his pre season prior? When's he due back?

I think he'll get a chance reasonably early on, so we'll have to see how he goes. He was flying before the injury, but he's been out for about 6-7 weeks now, so will probably need a few VFL games before he gets there.

Should be best 22 based on potential.

Don't see him debuting for us immediately though as there is a bit of competition for spots and he will need to come back through the VFL.

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
Should be best 22 based on potential.

Don't see him debuting for us immediately though as there is a bit of competition for spots and he will need to come back through the VFL.

Shame. I'd like to see him line up against his bro next round.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I just have a feeling this guy will be that player that is always battling injury. Hope I'm wrong. Sounds like he's probably a month away from possibly hitting peak fitness. Let's hope he can find form and avoid injury in the VFL. I'd actually like to see him play as i can't recall ever taking notice of him..

Surely we don't need to see this? Kid has some problems unfortunately. He's not an MFC player anymore and even if he was, being filmed off his skull at a party isn't anyone else's business.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
It’s been posted about 50 over the boards already, but happy to have it deleted here if everyone wants.

It's not even a bad video? He hasn't done anything wrong except have it leak a week before round 1.

Whoever leaked it is a ******* of a mate an you are scum especially considering how much pressure the kids under to keep filming him for whatever reason.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
It's not even a bad video? He hasn't done anything wrong except have it leak a week before round 1.

Whoever leaked it is a ******* of a mate an you are scum especially considering how much pressure the kids under to keep filming him for whatever reason.
Worst part of the story in my opinion. Uploading video of someone off his face because said person is a bit famous is a really low act. It’s not the first time it’s happened to him either. Jesse has some stinkers for friends.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Worst part of the story in my opinion. Uploading video of someone off his face because said person is a bit famous is a really low act. It’s not the first time it’s happened to him either. Jesse has some stinkers for friends.

Unfortunately it seems like he's been caught on CCTV getting in a scrap at the pub aswell so he still would be ****ed.

Back