Kalgoorlie Racism (government endorsed)

Garlic muncher

Cancelled
Feb 3, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone see the Karl o'callaghan video just released, highlighting what is really happening in WA? Or is this just fake news?

Saw the news last night up in Port Hedland or Karratha i think, why is anyone surprised, heard on radio today that 60 + agencies are up there working- and then this.

Broome was OK at one stage, but when communities go dry, people who drink move on to communities where you can get grog.

The huge mounds of empty beer cans in Broome are quite the sight, thousands of cans 20 foot wide and 10 foot high.

401442_c474d220a5288e878a95f960bf19b4d6.png

Hang on, the educated elite that patrol and moderate these boards say no ....

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ernment-endorsed.1151008/page-7#post-51683791

Seems an astonishingly simplistic approach to suggest that quarantining income will stop this. Sounds like a Twiggy Forrest special to me.

and this

Exploits the locals but keeps a facade of faux paternalism. That welfare card that he so pushes is racist pure, and simple. If you're indigenous, and unemployed you face a completely different outcome to if you're white, that's almost a textbook definition.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ernment-endorsed.1151008/page-7#post-51700821

Gough's dad was in the mining industry and there are some daddy issues going on.

We all have our bias but this explains why anything from mining, even if well intentioned, is bad. Hopefully Gough can see the positive now, given it has been endorsed and the agenda pushed by indigenous folk.

In Gough's defence though, it is a complex area and any scheme will need to be carefully designed and monitored so that system is not abused.

Feb 3, 2008
perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Saw the news last night up in Port Hedland or Karratha i think, why is anyone surprised, heard on radio today that 60 + agencies are up there working- and then this.

Broome was OK at one stage, but when communities go dry, people who drink move on to communities where you can get grog.

The huge mounds of empty beer cans in Broome are quite the sight, thousands of cans 20 foot wide and 10 foot high.
Happens in every regional town north of Perth. But what do I know, I'm just a racist for pointing this out

yep Broome was once a decent place until the townships and communities nearby went dry.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
401442_c474d220a5288e878a95f960bf19b4d6.png

Hang on, the educated elite that patrol and moderate these boards say no ....

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ernment-endorsed.1151008/page-7#post-51683791

Seems an astonishingly simplistic approach to suggest that quarantining income will stop this. Sounds like a Twiggy Forrest special to me.

and this

Exploits the locals but keeps a facade of faux paternalism. That welfare card that he so pushes is racist pure, and simple. If you're indigenous, and unemployed you face a completely different outcome to if you're white, that's almost a textbook definition.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ernment-endorsed.1151008/page-7#post-51700821

Two indigenous people and you're sold? What about the indigenous leaders that don't agree? Does that leave you feeling all confused?

Garlic muncher

Cancelled
Feb 3, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Happens in every regional town north of Perth. But what do I know, I'm just a racist for pointing this out

Well my daughter worked in Broome for a year and was told to not stop at night and be careful about Aboriginals asleep in the middle of the road and if you hit one do not get out of your car but drive to the Police station, i am pretty sure i am now a racist, although pretty sure i was one before anyway.

I think the welfare card is good.

Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Well my daughter worked in Broome for a year and was told to not stop at night and be careful about Aboriginals asleep in the middle of the road and if you hit one do not get out of your car but drive to the Police station, i am pretty sure i am now a racist, although pretty sure i was one before anyway.

I think the welfare card is good.
I was told a similar thing about Detroit

Garlic muncher

Cancelled
Feb 3, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm relaxed and comfortable. Just wondering why you think the opinion of two indigenous people trumps other indigenous people and represents the final word.

Sorry, i take it back, the highly educated elite who have sway on these boards are right and the elders and leaders in many places are wrong.

Perhaps they should head out there and correct their views, what number tram do they catch ?, is it out near Waverly ?

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Sorry, i take it back, the highly educated elite who have sway on these boards are right and the elders and leaders in many places are wrong.

Perhaps they should head out there and correct their views, what number tram do they catch ?, is it out near Waverly ?
You've quoted two indigenous people. They are not spokespeople for all Aboriginal people. There are plenty of indigenous people with an opposing view.your links are not as authoritative as you think.

Garlic muncher

Cancelled
Feb 3, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
You've quoted two indigenous people. They are not spokespeople for all Aboriginal people. There are plenty of indigenous people with an opposing view.your links are not as authoritative as you think.

If it stops some rape and violence and drinking then i would say its a win, but hey you can argue whatever you want, i am sure all you and your mates great plans and ideas are just waiting to be implemented.

I might add Noel Pearson reckons it is OK as well.

Whats you great idea Jack?

Jack sh1t probably, make sure you slip faux paternalism in there somewhere while implementing it, that's a sure winner out i Kununurra.

Sep 30, 2003
Bunvegas
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia
https://thewest.com.au/news/goldfie...en-stole-87-year-old-womans-car-ng-b88556477z

A 13-year-old boy who allegedly stole an 87-year-old woman’s car, then drove through Kalgoorlie-Boulder on a high-speed car chase with a blown tyre was charged with seven offences on Tuesday.

I'm lucky in that I'm a relatively young bloke who can defend myself, but it's getting to the point where elderly people/parents with young kids feel genuinely unsafe.

But she's probably just a racist who deserved it, amirite guys?

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2008
perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
https://thewest.com.au/news/goldfie...en-stole-87-year-old-womans-car-ng-b88556477z

A 13-year-old boy who allegedly stole an 87-year-old woman’s car, then drove through Kalgoorlie-Boulder on a high-speed car chase with a blown tyre was charged with seven offences on Tuesday.

I'm lucky in that I'm a relatively young bloke who can defend myself, but it's getting to the point where elderly people/parents with young kids feel genuinely unsafe.

But she's probably just a racist who deserved it, amrite guys?
I'm sure there will be protests at courts around Australia regarding his light sentence

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong

But she's probably just a racist who deserved it, amirite guys?
I'm sure there will be protests at courts around Australia regarding his light sentence

Was this a white woman and aboriginal kid?

Back