Kamdyn McIntosh

Remove this Banner Ad

With improvement of our 2 to 3 year players, it will be a stiff comp for end of year delistings, that perhaps we were banking on. It may end up like we shift players to the rookie list ala Arnot.

Didnt someone say they wanted him to play an Andrew Mackie type role? Long defender who can then get on his bike and go like he did today

Careful what you say. Tiger71 might get excited

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be great to see how he goes against a better team. I reckon Dimma will pick him against North next week and rest some of the others who have played 2 games.

Didnt someone say they wanted him to play an Andrew Mackie type role? Long defender who can then get on his bike and go like he did today

Related to the Lone Ranger ? Wonder who will be his Tonto ?...:p

good signs, does well again next week & team selection has a nice headache for Rd 1
Not a chance for round 1 Jonesy. Club will be on him big time that the effort showed yesterday will need to be replicated every week for him to even have a sniff. Standard has been set - nothing below that will now be accepted.

Been played in defence & outside in his time at punt rd, Needs to be played more in the midfield - Reall need that big bodied mid that can burst out of packs with the ball and drift down foward to create a headache for the opposition

Will be an interesting year for Kamdyn , Been really unlucky with injuries in his time with us

He and Elton been 2 of the big positives of the pre-season so far. Elton more so granted but at the end of last season you would have been a bit concerned with their futures at the club. From what we have seen so far both look to have returned much improved players.

I think and i Don't know if it's just us Richmond supporters or everyone but it seems we tend to write off our recruits way before they have had a chance to develop into players, some players can start playing at a young age like Vlaustin but other need time to mature like (for some reason i can only think of tuck), but the truth is it's a mans sport and a mans body hasn't finished growing till about 22 years in some cases and in some cases in AFL this is when a player really starts to look good at AFL level.

I think and i Don't know if it's just us Richmond supporters or everyone but it seems we tend to write off our recruits way before they have had a chance to develop into players, some players can start playing at a young age like Vlaustin but other need time to mature like (for some reason i can only think of tuck), but the truth is it's a mans sport and a mans body hasn't finished growing till about 22 years in some cases and in some cases in AFL this is when a player really starts to look good at AFL level.
I agree and I imagine its a symptom of our last 10 years where our recruits get blooded so quickly out of necessity. They aren't used to seeing a player develop in the 2s for a while so they think they are on their last chance.

With his size, he reminds me of Embley a little bit
Hopefully will be more consistent than he was, but at his best Embley was elite
good comment, thought he had alot of the martin pykes about him too, rugged, strong bullocking type who aint afraid to grab the pill and go for a run. coupla costly fumbles tho went against him otherwise an excellent debut.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back