Kane Cornes 2012 Best & Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Mikey13G

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2018
The People's Republic of Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Chris Dittmar claims Brad Ebert should have won the 2012 Best and Fairest. Brad Ebert allegedly didn't win the award because the club didn't want to pay incentives to Brad Ebert due to being cash strapped. Ditts was the MC and claims that the result was rigged. He used the game against GWS where Kane Cornes had 6 turnovers in the first half and played a shocker, yet got votes for the game.

It's all elementary now and the focus should be on winning the 2020 Premiership but it's an interesting allegation.

When I began my squash career in 1982 who knew that I would also go on to win as many squash world championships as Chris Dittmar
When I played squash that one and only time at turramurra stoned off my ort in the early naughties who knew I also would go on to win as many squash world championships as Chris Dittmar

Perhaps Dittmar could do something useful for "his" club and instead investigate whether there were any illegalities in the 2007 premiership ;)

Perhaps Dittmar could ask his colleague just what he did keep in that tackle box - "C'mon Roo, the rumours have been kicking around for years"...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Dittmar claims Brad Ebert should have won the 2012 Best and Fairest. Brad Ebert allegedly didn't win the award because the club didn't want to pay incentives to Brad Ebert due to being cash strapped. Ditts was the MC and claims that the result was rigged. He used the game against GWS where Kane Cornes had 6 turnovers in the first half and played a shocker, yet got votes for the game.

It's all elementary now and the focus should be on winning the 2020 Premiership but it's an interesting allegation.

Yawn.

Is anyone even remotely interested?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back